Time of Truth

Depuis le début

"That doesn't mean killing him is the way to go!" Kirishima shouted now in agitation.

"Maybe, but we right now have the only trump card if things go too south." Todoroki tried to explain this in a more realistic way from someone that's seen Izuku's worst. "I don't like to admit it, but this could be the only thing we could do. What do you think, Uraraka?"

Ochako held her thumb over the button in fear, shaking feeling unsure what to do. 'If I don't push this and someone dies, it's on my head for not acting. But if I push it and I didn't have to, then I don't think I can live with myself for killing Midoriya.' She immediately saw images of Izuku trying to make amends with her and trying to do what he thought was right to make things right. 'C'mon Ochako. You need to make a decision. Push it or don't push it! Do something right and make a reason to have Midoriya's trust!' She started to bite her lip in anger trying to find out what to do.

"If this is something you think you need to do, then I won't judge your decision." Shiozaki spoke up to get everyone's attention. "I don't want Midoriya to die just as much as anyone else here. But the thing is, I'm worried he might break down if things wouldn't be right. I don't want to make him suffer, but it's your decision that Midoriya gave. If you think you should, I'll support the decision. If you don't, I'll support that as well." Ochako looked at the detonator before looking at the group of pros taking Tenko out and keeping from bleeding out.

"I'll wait a little longer. I'd rather wait until there's no option left." Everyone agreed to some point as they waited and noticed the madness still happening. 'Please wake up, Midoriya. I don't wanna do this.'

In Izuku's dream, Izuku POV:

"*pant* *pant* C'mon! What do I need to do to get out of here!?" I kept running through the city trying to find out what I need to do to get out of this dreamscape. In the rush, I ended up bumping into someone. Looking up, I noticed it was Miruko.

"Hey Izuku, what the heck are you doing here? You're supposed to be in school."

"I umm....I had something I needed to do."

"Uh huh. And what was that?" I tried to think of something but got nothing. "Why don't you come with me and we'll head back to UA. I'll even make an excuse saying there was some kind of family emergency so you don't get into trouble as much." I didn't want to get into trouble, but I knew this wasn't real. "C'mon. Let's go back." I pulled away to run away while using a camouflage quirk to get away. "Dammit Izuku! Why are you being stubborn today!?" She ran off for me to look around and see nobody.

"Now comes a serious question. How do I get out of here?" I walked to an alley and tried to think how a dream would work. "If I'm in a dream, then all I have to do is hit myself and I'll wake up." I came right to a dumpster to breathe in while holding it firmly. "aaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I slammed my head on the giant metal trash container for the sound of my skull hitting it to be herd from outside. "Ow!" Now feeling disoriented, I fell back and looked at a puddle. "You people that have been visiting me are past users of OFA, right? Can one of you lead me in the right direction on how to escape?"

The water began to shift my image to show the first user. "This world keeps you inside it's prison from ensnaring you in your subconscious. The only way to free yourself is to sever that connection you have with this place."

The puddle reformed to my reflection with the first OFA user's words echoing inside me. "I need to sever the connection to this place?" I thought about it for a second before looking upwards and remembering that I actually feel pain here. "I really don't wanna to do this." I began using a quirk to jump up the building and reach about ten stories up. I looked down at the city and calmed myself for a moment. "Ok. So if I'm stuck here and I need to cut my ties to this plane of my subconscious, then I gotta..." I hesitated saying this to myself while looking down. "This is either going to free me, or this is gonna get me killed. Either way, I need to get out of here. AFO said he has control of my body before I was put here, so I can't waste anymore time." I moved closer to the ledge while looking down. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest I was so nervous. 'Just move forward and let gravity do the work. That's all you need to do.'