Chapter-7

Another Person’s POV

Jongsuk peck the nape of kimmon and wrap his hand on Kimmon’s waist. They’re at beach enjoying their date in this beach where is no one to see them.

“Stop it Jongsuk. We’re here to relax.” Kimmon told him while removing Jongsuk hand from his waist.

“But this is more relaxing Kim.” Jongsuk said while sitting on sand. Kimmon sit beside him and enjoy the view in front of him. 

“Tomorrow your mother-in-law going to land here and we’ll not get much time for each other.” Jongsuk said putting his hand on Kimmon thigh.

Kimmon start understanding the way of Jongsuk showing affection and care. Jongsuk likes to touch and get clingy to show his love and closeness.

Kimmon doesn’t like much skin ship but with Jongsuk, he just want to snuggle more between his arms.

“Should I prepare something special to impress her ?” Kimmon ask and hold Jongsuk hand.

They both lock their fingers and look at each other fondly. Jongsuk caress Kimmon’s back of palm with his thumb gently.

“She already think of you as her son-in-law there’s no need to do something special. I like how you are.” Jongsuk peck Kimmon’s lips and pull him more closer.

He crave for Kimmon every second which is very unbelievable for him. There was time when he doesn’t want to marry Kimmon but now he can’t wait to call Kimmon his husband. He wants to have this man all for himself.

Soon their sweet kiss turned into make out session in beach. Jongsuk was trying his best to not fuck kimmon before their marriage but it’s getting hard every minute when his eyes went to Kimmon upper body.

After swimming and playing with sand they both went back to the resort. They have sand all around their body. Kimmon went first to take shower. Jongsuk just sit and decide to open his Instagram which he didn’t use after that make-up room incident.

MokiMoki

I’m happy for you

Make sure to talk with that person first about your new feeling.

If that person accept your feeling then don’t held back to love with your all might.

Good luck

Lee’s POV

I smile and can’t help but feel lucky for my friend fiancée but I’m also blessed to find Kimmon as my other half. He’s simple and mature.

He try to understand things more well and you can never get bored with him. His endless talk and his heart warming smile. He’s one in million for me. I really fall for him in just one week.

I watch some reels in Instagram and some post in which I get tagged in my official account. I was engulf in my phone that I didn’t notice when Kimmon come out of bathroom in just a towel around his waist and one on his neck.

I suddenly look in front of me and my all blood rushed to my lower region. I gulp seeing those curves and long legs. I shook my head to throw all these not so good Ideas out of my mind but I can’t help it. Kimmon have really good physic.

“Like what you see ?” He said in a sarcastic way. I roll my eyes and went to take shower.

***

I come after taking shower and saw Kimmon laying on his stomach on bed. He didn’t wear clothes. He still had that towel wrap around his waist. He’s watching something on phone and didn’t realize my presence.