ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Chapter seven.
[ Harry's POV. ]

"It didn't work." - Louis growled when I finally got him to wake up.

He still had his face pressed against the cushion of the sofa and his body was curled under a blanket.

"No, it didn't, Sherlock. Any other ideas?"

"A kiss like snowhite?" - He said and I laughed.

"No, I'm not going to kiss myself."

"You're pretty egocentric most of the time, I'm sure you go around kissing mirrors." - He mumbled against the cushion. - "This would be pretty much the same."

"Shut up. I'll go have breakfast downstairs, feel free to wake up and join us whenever. We have a plane at one in the afternoon and we have a couple of hours to go to Russia, so I'll use that to teach you how to behave like me. That sounds right?"

"Meh." - He said, closing his eyes again.

I rolled my eyes and threw my pillow to him.

"Wake up!"

He growled again and I laughed, walking towards the door of the room and letting him alone.

Minutes later, I entered the place where all my crew was having breakfast and I went straight to the food table, grabbing a cup of coffee, an orange juice, a plate of fresh fruit and a bowl of cereal, making my way to sit down in front of Mitch and Sarah.

"Did you two find anything yet?" - Mitch asked once I sat.

"No. Nothing useful."

"I'm sorry. We'll keep searching today." - He said, a sad smile forming on his face.

"So, is this guy supposed to be Harry?" - Sarah asked Mitch in a whisper, that wasn't that quiet.

"Yes." - He said, putting some food in his mouth.

"You told her?" - I asked.

"Yeah, she still doesn't buy it."

"I'm me." - I said and smiled at her.

She laughed and shook her head.

"This is so random."

"It is." - I shrugged.

Louis showed up minutes later, grabbing a cup of tea and three donuts, walking towards us and sitting next to me.

"Morning." - He said towards Mitch and Sarah.

Mitch nodded slightly at him and Sarah just stared like if she was still trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Why are you eating that?" - I asked Louis.

"It's my breakfast." - He shrugged.

"I told you that I have a diet."

"And I told you that I don't care." - He said, shoving a donut in his - my - mouth.

At that moment, Nancy came to us, looking straight at Louis.

"Good, you're awake. Did you pack your stuff already?" - She asked.

"My assistant here is going to do it for me." - Louis said, tapping on my shoulder while chewing on his donut.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not." - I said.

"That's a shame. I guess that if you don't do the things I want you to, then I won't do the things you want me to." - He said, taking a sip of his tea and smiling at me. - "Fair is fair."