The morning of.

Chapter 46.
The morning of.

Rogers pov
Today's the day. I Marry her. The love of my life. She stayed at Ronnie's last night while i stayed at home with the boys. Brian's officiating while John and Freddie are both my groomsmen and Mark is the page boy.
"What's wrong, darling, you look nervous?" Freddie asks, sitting beside me on the bed.
"What if she backs out? What if we get married and then divorce in a few years because I've fucked up?" I say, after sudden rush of doubts run over me.
"Oh stop that will you. She's not backing out now, she loves you so much, you know that. And have you fucked up yet?"
"Well, its my fault that she got the concussion, my fault she went into a coma just because I couldn't contain myself."
"No, how could you have known Oscar would have done that, or that Chrissie was waiting in the bus? You couldn't of6. She's OK now, leave it in the past, ok rog?"
"Yeah I guess. Thanks Freddie."
"Anytime." He says and walks out leaving my suit at the end of my bed. I head down for breakfast to the boys and we sit and chat. They were talking to y/n this morning, and I couldn't because we agreed not to to talk till the ceremony, which was taking place in the back garden so that we could decorate it perfectly. It's just being finished off now.

Your pob
You've just gotten off the phone with Brian and John, Roger hasn't woken up yet, not surprisingly. Ronnie is getting her hair done while Rachel, your cousin and other bridesmaid is getting her makeup done. You've already had both done and are now getting the morning of photos taken of you in the silky dressing gown the three of you matched in. This goes on for half an hour before you can get into your dress, which your mother helps you with, tears in her eyes. This only makes you cry, thank god for waterproof mascara. The hairdresser puts your veil in your hair and turns you towards the mirror while the photographer snaps away at photos.

Today is the day you marry him.