Both Benjen and Howland nodded, impressed that a boy of only five and ten namedays managed to thought ahead of the coming conflict and prepared himself accordingly.

"Come Nephew, lets head inside" Benjen offered "You should freshen up before the War council"

Robb nodded to his uncle before the three of them headed inside the Keep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"The River Lords are falling back, with Jaime Lannister and his army of 30,000 men on their heels" Robb's voice cut through the tense silence "It will only be a matter of time before he besieges Riverrun itself"

"And Tywin is bringing around another host" Wulfric continued where his cousin left off "The scouts reported that they are marching to the Green Fork, no doubt they want to fortify the ford as it is the only possible crossing along the Trident river for miles".

"We have to march quickly, before Riverrun falls!!" Benjen said worriedly.

"But my Lords Riverrun is a formidable castle, surely it will not fall so quickly" Lord Glover protested  "And Lord Edmure is already gathering another host near Riverrun"

Robb shook his head "The River lords have already suffered a disastrous defeat at the Golden Tooth, they will need time to gather another army that can challenge Jaime Lannister and his host" He said gravely "Time they do not have!!".

"But even still why should we fight for a southern House, why should we bleed for them!!" Lord Bolton said, causing Domeric to look at his father in shock.

"Is he mad? Doesn't he know who Eddard Stark's wife is?" Domeric thought looking at his father and thinking if he is crazy or an Idiot. Or probably both. 

Knowing his father, it will most probably be the third.

"Choose your next words very carefully Lord Bolton" Robb said coldly looking at the Lord of The Dreadfort right in his pale eyes "This Southern House as you are calling it belongs to my mother and Lord Eddard Stark's, your liege Lord's, lady wife".

Roose Bolton pursed his lips before bowing "Of course my Lord!!" he said softly.

Robb nodded before looking at Benjen "Uncle Ben, how many men did you and Lord Reed managed to muster?".

"At least 4000, including the Crannogmen of House Reed!" His uncle replied.

"Good. And how many are you bringing south?"

"At least half of them, with the rest, mostly the Crannogmen, will stay here and guard the Neck and Moat Cailin".

Robb nodded at that, Moat Cailin is the single most important fortress in the North, and if it ever fell into enemy hands, then it will spell disaster for the North.

The war Council went for another two hours, finalising all the plans for the upcoming war and preparation for the march tomorrow.

After the council Robb went to the bad chambers that has been given to him by his uncle. The chamber belonged to Edwyle Whitestark, Benjen's Son and Robb's cousin who was currently at White Harbour, being fostered by Lord Manderly. He is only ten namedays old, too young to fight in a war, so he had stayed behind at White Harbour.

He freshed up and put on his night clothes but before he can sleep there was a knock at the door.

Robb frowned, thinking who is knocking at the door in this late hour.

He opened the door and to his surprise Dacey Mormont is standing in front of him in all her glory.

Before Robb can open his mouth to ask why she was here, Dacey was already upon. Her lips kissing his furiously and her tongue invading his mouth.

Robb managed to pull away, before looking at smirking girl with a raised eyebrow silently asking her what she was doing here.

"You promised me a night remember?" Dacey whispered seductively before nibbling his jaw causing Robb to groan in pleasure.

"I have haven't I!!" Robb asked with a smirk, with one of his hand cupping and squeezing her waist causing Dacey to moan in pleasure.

"Take off your clothes now!!" Dacey ordered.

"Whatever my lady commands!!" Robb said smiling, slowly taking of his night clothes.

And that night the lord's chambers was filled with the sounds of groans, moans and sighs of pleasure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And done!

Sorry for the short chapter guys, I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Now Robb entire host is 32,000 strong. He left Winterfell 25,000 men . At White Harbour another 5000 joined his army and another 2000 joined him at Moat Cailin.

The composition of Robb Army will be detailed in next chapter.

If you like this chapter don't forget to leave a comment because remember reviews are food for a writer's Soul.