Earlier in the afternoon he got a call from Dr Naruse and he told him to meet. He lied to Gao Shi De that he was going to meet a client and came back early. Gao Shi De agreed and didn't ask further.

When he arrived at his place, Dr Naruse showed him some previous reports about Gao Shi De's condition and said, " It is the report of his condition just after he had gone through coma and now. And the good thing is he is far better than before and also his condition is improving faster. "

After hearing what he just said Zhou Shuyi was so delighted and started to check the reports keenly.

"But I still don't understand a thing? " Doctor Naruse asked doubtfully.

"What? " Zhou Shu Yi said with a questionable face.

"How come the doctors who were treating him at that time of his coma , didn't find it unusual. I mean look at the reports.  it is clearly showing the impact of that drug on his brain but they didn't even bother to ask about his previous medication. It's kinda weird. Do you know which doctor treated him back then? " he asked.

Zhou Shu Yi thought it a bit and then something occurred in his mind as he said, " Do you think Ariel is involved in this too?"

"Maybe. If she can able buy that drug then doing this is just a piece of cake for her. " Doctor said.

"Let me find about it. " Saying so he called XiaoYuan and asked about the information of the doctor who treated him . After a few moments of investigation XiaoYuan finally found out about the doctor and give his information to Zhou Shu Yi.

"Okay! Let me know if you find anything more about him." Saying so he hanged up the call.

"Our guess was right. The doctor and his team were assigned personally by Ariel . They came all the way from America just to treat him. His name is Mark ." Zhou Shu Yi said.

"Mark? Wait ! what's his full name? " doctor Naruse asked him being impatient.

"I don't know the full name but he's the main doctor of that team ."

Doctor lost in thoughts for a moment as his face showed a series of complex expression.

Seeing him like this Zhou Shu Yi asked, " what happened?  Do know someone named Dr Mark? "

The doctor frowned as he murmured unconsciously, "I do but I'm hoping this one not to be him "

Zhou Shu Yi went silent for a moment by judging doctor's expression. He thought it wouldn't be good to interfere in someone's private life so he didn't ask further.

A moment passed when doctor said slowly, " Do you know why I was so determined to make you out from your depression back then? Because I saw myself into you. You were going through the conditions once I had been through.