Tae- Glad to hear that you are stable now.

Suzy- yes at least I became fashion designer

Tae- Wow~ y/n you can talk with her I need to pay for this things.

You nodded

Then he went.

Suzy- So y/n how are you doing?

You- All good... what about you?

Suzy- me too.... he is such a good person right? You must feel lucky!

You- Yeah he is best.........

Suzy- Hope I also get a life partner like him~

You- Sure you will get.

You said this but your heart wasn't accepting this... why she said like him?

Tae- I am done~

Suzy- Tae what you do?

Tae- I work at a fashion company.

Suzy- Are you talking about XXXX fashion industry?

Tae- yeah how can you know?

Suzy- I also got job there... I will join from tomorrow!

You were again feeling jealous.

You in mind- blah blah blah~ my husband where do job that's none of your business!  I just wanna go home!

But then you realize they both are gonna work at same place! Your face becomes dull.

Tae- y/n.... y/n?

You- huh!!! Yeah Tae?

Tae- let's go home....................

At home

You- now who is calling him?

You checked the ID and saw Suzy.

You- this girl again!?!? *picked up* hello?

Suzy- oh hey y/n!  Is Taehyung there?

You- No he is making breakfast.

Suzy- WHAT!?!?

You- hm but why?

Suzy- nothing then when he will be done say to him that I called him.

You- Fine.... *cut the call* when he will be done say to him I called him~ what do think about me ? Am I fool ? I will never tell him-

Tae- what you will never tell?

You- 😐 oh actually not nothing!

Tae- Let's go breakfast is ready~

You- Tae are you angry?

Tae- No why?

You- Idk~

Tae- What if yes?

You- then....* you suddenly kissed him *

He blushed.

Tae- so naughty girl!!!

You- I am so insecure about you! *slowly*

Tae- did you saying anything?

You shake your head as no.

Time skip

You both were watching TV while cuddling and you were so sleepy so you slept at his shoulder.

Tae- Baby? Are you sleeping already?

Then his phone starts ringing.

Tae- oh hi Suzy!

Suzy- what the hell Taehyung I told to call at morning and now look it's already 12.30 pm.

Tae- whom you told?

Suzy- to y/n.....

Tae- Oh may be she forgot to tell me... btw why did you called?

Suzy- Boss msg me for tomorrow meeting..... we both are gonna xxx company!

Tae- um okay!

Suzy- have lunch?

Tae- No I was watching TV. Now I am gonna make.

Suzy- are you okay Tae? I always heard that wives make food for husband but in your home it's probably different!

Tae- She is not well Suzy.  She need some rest.

Suzy- whatever I am hanging up.

She cut the call.

Suzy POV

I can see he is not happy with her. What a typical traditional girl.... wtf and don't even make food for that Taehyung who is The son of Mr Kim.
She just having fun and here I am. I loved him for 16 years. When I was just 10 I fall for him. What I didn't for getting his attention. Even I studied hard to get admission at Abroad school. And in just this 2½ years she made him hers. How can I tolerate with this. Kim uncle promised my father to give Taehyung's wedding with me and Now what? I did a lot work for getting this job. So that no one can say Taehyung's future wife is jobless. I rejected almost 50 boys for him. They were also rich and handsome.  But I.... I only loved you Taehyung....... you just never saw my eyes which was full with Love whence I looked at you. Even she doesn't deserve you Taehyung.  I will make this sure that you become mine.

POV end

Suzy- Now I will do everything for getting your heart and attention. I will always look better than her and I will be a good girl . more good than her just to you.

At Your house

You- why the hell my eyes are shuddering.... Mom used to say it's a bad sign. Shit what's gonna happen in our happy life?

Tae- again what are you talking by yourself?

You- Tae I am scared ~

Tae- But why?

You- Idk just be careful and always be careful...........

Tae- Okay my baby I will be careful ~ btw hope you remember on 11 th we have flight to Shimla. And it's already 7th.

You- yep Tae.... I will start packing soon.

_______________Thank You_______________

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART. VOTE FOR MY FF.

NEXT EP COMING SOON. (Suzy what's gonna do and how they will he okay with this problem)

SARANGHAE ARMY. ♥️💋
BORAHAE ARMY.💜💜

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞