25

Taehyung and Jungkook got out of the car.They both stood at the entrance of the club in search of Yoongi.

As they were walking Jungkook noticed a man looking at Taehyung with perverted eyes.He snaked his arm around Taehyung's waist who looked up at Jungkook immediately and then at the man and shifted more towards Jungkook.Jungkook glared at the man who rolled his eyes and left the place

Jungkook called Yoongi who said they are in V.I.P section so both the boys made their way towards Yoongi.

They both wished Yoongi and gave him the gifts they bought.Yoongi and others teased them by saying they look like a really cute couple.

Everyone was talking when Jimin arrived for whom the birthday boy was waiting for so long.

They celebrated his birthday and then some of them went to the dance floor.

"JuNgkOok~ I also wanna drink...give it back." Taehyung glared at Jungkook who was looking unbothered.

"No"

"Please~"

"It's a still no no." Jungkook said looking over Taehyung who was giving him puppy eyes.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook

"You're no fun Kookie!" Taehyung huffed and stood up "I am going to dance don't follow me." and left not before hearing Jungkook who said not to go anywhere other than dance floor  because he knew there is Jimin with whom he will be safe.

Taehyung was with Jimin and his other friends dancing that he didn't noticed when Jimin got disappeared.When he realized he searched for his best friend he also noticed that Yoongi was also no where to see.He search for them as he didn't wanted to go back to Jungkook.

Oh wow!

Taehyung bumped to someone and saw who was it.The only one whom he wanted to avoid.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked sternly as the he found the boy not at the dance floor but alone.Chill! He's just worried!

"I'm thirsty." Taehyung pouted

"Ok I'll bring something for you to drink till then wait in the V.I.P section it's not...safe here." Taehyung nodded and Jungkook left.

Taehyung smirked and again started searching for his friends.

"Where they can be?" Taehyung said to himself as he looked around.

And then he found them in one of the room......Kissing?