PART 7

I'm gone

After everyone had found out about my pregnancy they all took care of me, I was so pleased by that. They would ask me to come to party's but always reassure me they won't give me alcohol because it wasn't safe.

But this one party everyone went, and I mean the whole of Kildare county. Kooks and pogues would go and celebrate living life.
Rafe and I got ready then hopped into his truck.
"Oh baby and smaller baby aswell, stay away from alcohol, not tasting anyone's drinks...stay away from boys" he gave me a list of things not to do. I got out of the car and he walked me over to the fire at the beach.
"OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" Most people screamed

I had someone Tap on my shoulder, it was jj.
"Chlo did he touch you?!? Did you want to be touched. Did he do it without consent!"
"JJ, you're making a mess out of this, you're stupid! Of course he consent"

Rafe walked over
"Jj fuck off man, leave Chloe alone"
Jj replied and said "do you want me to tell Chloe you do drugs, her child has a drug dealing father. You flirt with other girls when you're on the cut. MAN DID YOU RAPE HER"
I looked at rafe, I started bawling my eyes out. Sarah came up and dragged me away. "Hey don't cry Chloe, I've got you, and if he leaves well he's already dead to my family, but if he does. You got me. I can be a dad?!? Right?"

I laughed and then I got a video sent from one of my old class mates. I opened it and it was a video of rafe and jj fighting. It made me feel weak inside again. I was so stressed. Rafe and jj were fighting and I couldn't do anything about it.

I went back home with sarah and she made me dinner, it was spaghetti. I then went to the bathroom and locked the door just to take some meds. I tried to reopen the door. It was jammed?
"Sarah!!!"
"Sarah's not here. But I am. And do not freak, I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just here to talk. Rafe and jj have gone home. No more fightin-"
I heard a massive bang. Sarah unlocked the door.
"Who the fuck is that sarah"
She told me it was Barry. Rafes drug dealer. I found out eventually what rafe did at the cut. Sarah and I dragged Barry out of my house and rafe drove through the gate. I looked at his truck and turned away.
"CHLOE, MAN ITS JUST US AND OUR BABY. IM STRESSED I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU!"
"Well u did rafe, you do drugs!?! Fucking hell. Rafe u do not what my child to be around you if you do drugs."
He grabbed my neck and pulled me against the wall.
"Chloe. I fucking love you, you MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME!"

I felt a mild pain in my chest. I looked down to see blood. Rafe just shot me.