Gfy

I got out the shower and dried my hair with my towel, nobody lives with me so I don't have to worry about someone seeing me naked. Well I thought that, until somebody busted down my fucking door. "What the fuck!?!?" There was a swat team and now I'm hella confused.

"Hey don't worry dude, we just need to hide here for a second." "You broke my fucking door! Have you not heard of respect or privacy!?!?" "Sir I understand your mad, but if you want to live I need you to shut up." "Can you just go in the living room, I don't exactly feel comfortable being naked around a bunch of guys with weapons."

"Of course." They left and I got dressed, I put my shoes on aswell and was about to leave before the talkative one stopped me, "Where are you going sir?" "Uhm grocery shopping. If you want something to eat then I'll buy you something." "I don't think it's safe right now, if they saw us come in here you shouldn't leave."

"Do you want something to eat or not swat dude." "Just uhm get us some pizza." I walked out the door and down the stairs, then down the street and got groceries. On my way back upstairs some guy pinned me to the ground and put a knife up to my neck, "Where are the Americans!"

"Americans? Look fella I just live here, I don't know any other Americans than me." Minus the swat team but eh that's whatever. "Liar, I saw them go into your apartment! Why are they not there anymore!?!?" "What? Somebody was in my apartment? Damn let me see if they stole anything."

"Wait you didn't know?" I shook my head and acted confused. "Oh, my apologies then. They broke your door aswell." He let me up and I put my groceries away then looked around for them, "Making me buy a damn pizza their not even fucking here anymore. Who the fuck is gonna fix my door!"

"Chill out sir. We're hiding, I'll fix your door later." "Chill out!? He could've killed me because you decided to barge into my little home!" "If you keep yelling I'm gonna have to hurt you." "I have every right to yell at you! Go fix my door." "I can't right now, I don't have the tools." I sat down on the bed and gave him a look.

"Go buy them then." "None of us can go outside right now, we don't know who works for or with the bad guys. We can't trust anybody." "Then why are you in my apartment? I could be working with them and be mic'd up right now." He took his helmet off and chuckled for a second.

"With all do respect sir, your weak. Plus your an American, these guys don't work with Americans or women." "I'm not weak, I'll tell them your hiding in here if you don't fix my door." "No tools." "Buy them dammit, just hide your face." "Nah, I'll just sit here."

Well I was trying to intimidate him into doing it but that didn't work, so I got up and walked out the room passed the couch straight to the door. "Sir." "I'm not listening." "Sir, I can't go outside okay." "Hey muslim gu-" "Willson Kenton!" "How do you know my name?"

How does he know my name? I turned around and looked at him, "You worked for the military, then for whatever reason you quit. Look they said we'd be safe here for a day, your our only hope." So like the army just gives away my information damnnnnnn.