While he carried my helpless soul and I slept between his arms, he would look at me and look away, as his abnormal speed set us by.

I woke up in the most beautiful bed I ever saw, with the loveliest dress I ever laid eyes on, I opened my eyes and closed them from the sight of a woman with Angelus in the room.

Chapter 2

The insight

I listened to what they spoke

Angelus: I can’t do it Eleanor; they’re just too much purity in her

Eleanor: but you must; looking at me or you shall suffer immortality, Dmitri won’t be pleased by your actions (leaves the room)

Angelus walking towards me, he sat on the divan near me, looking at me; I opened my eyes slowly speaking: Angelus Where are we?

I was pretending I didn’t hear a thing of what they spoke, he replied: in Dmitri’s Kingdom.

I understood by that, that this Castle is full of blood sucking demons, I don’t find them

Demons, and disgusting, I find them attractive and sexy.

Angelus came closer to me and said: I have to do something, it may be a bit painful, but that is not over your will.

I understood every word he spoke; I uncovered the left side of my neck with my dark red hair, and told him go ahead, enjoy

Angelus was in total shock, he never imagined I was like this, he never knew I knew too much, maybe that’s why they told him to follow my scent, to eliminate me for knowing too much.

I knew deep down in Angelus, he doesn’t want to do it; he is being forced and threatened over his will.

Angelus came closer to me; he cultivated his fangs and raised them. He was coming closer. I wasn’t afraid, he did not cultivate his claws, he didn’t want to hurt me, he held my neck gently and drove it near to him, he was much handsome than I imagined, I saw it in his eyes; the purity, he was unsure of himself, he kept having second thoughts, he hesitated, I didn’t know what to do, I kept lying down between his arms, as he held my neck, I was waiting for his attack, for his drain or perhaps bite.

Rapidly he went back, he didn’t do it, I opened my eyes, he concealed his fangs, I spoke I am Teresa by the way, nice to meet you; I wanted to kill the odd silence.

Angelus was much too pure than I thought, he didn’t crave my blood, he stopped, he controlled his senses, but if someone were to drink my blood, I will be glad if it was him.

Go back to sleep he told me. But, I said, sleep with me. He knew I was afraid so he came and sat near me and I covered him with the blanket.

As he rested next to me, I felt safe and hugged him, I felt happy and strong.

He knew we couldn’t stay this position for long, after all its Dmitri’s palace. After a while I woke up I didn’t find him next to me, I got up and in almost parts of second a guy with an unwelcoming look stood ahead me, I went back, he came closer, he pushed me to the divan, my arms got hurt, he paralyzed my legs with the strength of his hands, and pursed his claws in them, I suppressed my ache.

I couldn’t move I was strength less…

Blood was leaking from both my arms and legs, as the wild beast came closer, I wished if Angelus was here, his sharp claws ruptured my skin, cut me open.