The Last Bite

The Last Bite

Characters

Teresa: dark long red hair, and dark honey brown eyes, skin: not too white, nor too bronze

Vampires

Angelus: black hair, dark red eyes, pale white skin

Eleanor: blond hair, dark blue eyes, pale white skin (girl)

Cruex: light brown hair, light brown eyes, pale white skin

Dmitri: dark brown hair, light green eyes, pale white skin

Werewolves

Draken: black hair, black eyes, medium color skin

Tia: brown hair, light blue eyes, medium color skin (girl)

Denali: black hair, black eyes, white skin

Witches

Quinn: black hair, light yellowish- green eyes, white skin (girl)

Wizards

Duke: black hair, dark blue eyes, white skin

Jason: blond hair, dark green eyes, medium color skin

The Story…

Chapter 1

The abduct

I was lying down on the softest bed, wearing silky red clothing, trying to sleep at the earliest of morning and the latest at night, everyone was asleep except me

My sisters slept in a separate room away from mine, my mother and father were also sleeping, the dawn was hours away to break. It was only me who hasn’t blinked her eye yet. My eyes were closed. Yet suddenly the window busted open and huge winds entered, I hurried up and closed it, returning to my soft cozy bed, placing my back and neck. Someone yet after I lied down touched me and seized me between his arms, I couldn’t scream, and yet not too girlish to do it.

His scent was overtaking all of my senses, slowly I spoke: who are you, what do you want from me?

He spoke with voice as strong and decent, yet friendly: I am Angelus, I’ve came here following your scent.

What is it about my scent do I smell bad? He spoke not bad but delicious.

When I looked into his red eyes, I saw desire; saw loneliness, and most of all cravenness for happiness.

From that moment I knew he never slept, I knew his strength was enormous, I knew he was an immortal, living on blood, fighting for it, skin as pale, eyes as never seen before; vampire..

You’re a vampire I spoke, the dark silence covered the place, my breath was the only sound heard.

Yes I am he replied. Angelus’s exquisiteness took over me; I was surprised Angelus was not like other vampires, if any other vampire would come, he would rip me into shreds without even realizing but Angelus didn’t do a thing, we remained in the same position; his arms seizing me gently.

Until he spoke: I have to take you with me

Me: where to?

You’ll see, he unsealed his arms, and carried me, but now you have to sleep, I obeyed him nodding.