10.

The pair entered the elevator, Braixen and Umbreon were returned to their Pokeballs. The elevator opened onto the second floor which meant Gary and Pikachu had to go. "Goodnight Gary." Serena smiled, "Thank you for comforting me." She added, looking grateful.

Gary smiled at her, "Hey, anytime Serena, just remember you're not alone... Goodnight." He said, about to step out of the elevator, but Serena had grabbed his wrist, as quick thinking. He turned around to her. The girl bit her lip, unsure if what she was about to do would mean anything, she just knew both her and Gary felt quite alone and probably needed it, she really enjoyed his company.

Serena took a step towards Gary, crashing her lips into his, Gary was taken by surprise, but began to kiss her back. Serena felt different from when she had kissed Ash... she felt happier. When she kissed the raven haired boy, she felt uneasy as he didn't kiss her back.

She pulled away as the elevator door was beginning to close, Gary and Pikachu stood on the other side of the door, both looking completely shocked... especially Pikachu, who was covering his eyes. A blush crept on Serena's cheeks as the elevator went up.

❤︎

Ash and Dawn walked into the elevator on the top floor, hand in hand. They felt happy together, to be reunited after such a long time. The elevator went down and eventually stopped on the third floor, where Dawn had to get out.

"Goodnight Ash." Dawn smiled, letting go of his hand and pulling him into a hug. He returned the hug. As Dawn let go and was about to step out of the elevator, Ash lurched forward to kiss her. The bluenette kissed back, throwing her arms around him. Ash put his arms around her too, holding her close.

The two stayed happily in eachothers arms until the elevator doors began to close. Dawn quickly pulled away to press the button to keep it open, as the duo burst into laughter.

Dawn stepped out of the elevator, before she turned around and gave Ash a quick wave. "Goodnight! See you tomorrow!" Ash chimed before the doors finally closed and the elevator went down. "Goodnight!" Dawn called back.

The blue haired girl excitedly skipped to her hotel room, over the moon to find out Ash felt the same.