ᗩᖴTEᖇᗰᗩTᕼ

Začať od začiatku

"Why wouldn't you?"

"C'mon, yall always know wassup with eachother."

"But me and the boys seriously don't know, I don'y lie to you."

"Oh I know." I smirked looking into the mirror. "You know why he said it?"

"Saidd?"

"You know."

"He was prolly fed up with her throwing shots."

"Ion care, he still called someone he claimed to love and admire a bitch that ain't right. Boo ever call her a bitch to you and Kevin?"

"Nah."

"Amanté."

"I swearrrrr on everything, that was the first time."

It got silent.

"So you'd call me a bitch if you got fed up?"

"No?"

"Okay then don't use that sorry ass excuse."

"Technicaallyyyy, he didn't call her a bitch..."

"Listen to yourself, rethink, come back to earth, then talk to me cause you sound stupiidddd."

He laughed as he walked over to me.

"Keep the distance."

"Why you mad at me?"

"Mad at all of you.. so fake last night."

He came towards the doorway.

"What I say?"

"I'm not finna shout at you across the room."

"I don't care."

"Ion either."

"Oh my gooshhhh." I threw my head back as he laughed.

"Breatheee, breathe." He caressed my shoulders.

I began laughing while shrugging him off me, "You boys are weirdddd, you know i'd expect for you and Kevin to say something."

"What imma say? 'Aye, don't call her a bitch.' "

"EXACTLY THAT! Mothafuckas be having no balls towards they homeboys, shit weak."

"Damnnnn, whatchu going so hard for?"

"Causeee like I said behinddd Dalanie, ain't nun sweet. Point, blank, anddd a period. You and the boys energy last night was givinggg mhmm... bros before hoes vibes and NO I didn't forget about Deija or Mj, very much upset with them too."

"I get thaaattt but, why me and the boys?"

"Cause as a man it doesn't matter if it's your girl, homeboys girl, homeboys friend, you gotta check a nigga when they call a girl out their name."

"I getchu."

"Do you? Causseeee last night, tuh!"

"Next conversation."

"Mhmm, get out."

"Word?"

"WOrd?" I mocked, "Yes word, you're distracting me. My daddy and brother in the backyard still i'm sure.

"Okay."

For some reason I felt like I was being mean but THEM folks last night weren't mean enough but, I still feel bad when my baby gotta sad face."

"Bae."

"Wassup?"

"Come back."

I heard footsteps come back towards me slowly. "What?"