"Considering they ain't reach out to you first, I'm not gon tell you what you should do, but if you do want to meet them then it'll probably be good for you. I can call Jamie, have you meet up with the Isaac kid first cause y'all the only ones with the same 2 parents. Then gradually make your way to the other ones if you want to." Staring up at him with a small smile on her face, Cassia reached up to pull his head closer to hers. Giving him a soft kiss on his lips to show how thankful she was for him.

"You don't even have to do this, but thank you so much." She whispered against his lips, before he pressed his lips onto her own again. "But can we change the subject or something, because I don't even want to think of those people right now." She shook her head, referring to her parents specifically.

Nodding his head, Cepheus wrapped his arm around her again to keep on walking in the direction they were going.

"I don't know if you remember what today is..." Cepheus trailed off, staring straight ahead towards the end of the pathway which they were nearing. "But if you don't, it's the day I asked you to be my girlfriend for the first time like 8 years ago."

Smiling up at him, Cassia's cheeks tinted red at the memory. "It feels like yesterday...I didn't realize we've known each other this long." She mumbled the last part, staring down at their steps aligning with one another.

A warm feeling came over her at the mention of the significant time, so much happening since then. Many high moments and just as many, if not more, low moments between them. But nonetheless, they still somehow managed to make their way back to one another. She had no idea how, and it shocked her every single time she was back up under him and in his embrace, but she would be lying if she said she wasn't happy she allowed herself to put down her guard and let him back in.

"Really been a long ass time...this the longest we've lasted being together and happy though, almost a full year. Cause you know us- not even us, you love breaking up with a nigga every other day." Rolling her eyes, Cassia pulled his arm from around her to cross her own.

"And whose fault is that, mine or yours?" She tilted her head, with fake confusion spread across her face. Clenching his jaw, he pushed her making her stumble a little bit, an audible gasp leaving her lips as he laughed.

"I wish that push would've knocked your ass over...but it has been my fault, and I'll admit to that. But I'm thankful you've given me the opportunity to show and prove to you that I really do love you beyond words. And that's not even as a girlfriend, but also you as an individual and as a mother." Nodding her head, Cassia fixed her dress a little bit while clutching her little purse.

"And I'm thankful that you never gave up on what we had, because if I was in your position lord knows I would've lost motivation. I mean although a lot of the times I've called it quits with you, it's been justified...there's also been times where I was being extra or dramatic. But all that matters is we're back now." She smiled, Cepheus mirroring her face under his dark shades. "Why are you always wearing those...?" She pointed.

Adjusting the shades over his eyes, Cepheus looked down at her as though she'd lost her mind once she tried to pull them off. "Cause, the hell you need to see my eyes for...?"

"Because they're pretty...duh. And Malibu is the first time I learned you had the color changing eyes, I was so scared the first time I seen it." She mumbled the last part, remembering the many thoughts that were running through her head the night she seen it for the first time.

"Yeah, I seen that shit for the first time in action with Christian when he was like 3 months. I almost knocked that lil nigga out, I wasn't fucking with that shit." He shook his head, before straightening out his face to get back on track. "But that's not why I brought you here..." He trailed off, eyeing her once while reaching down to grab her hand in his own.