Oneshot 1

Ink POV
_______

I stared at the ground holding the plushie Michael had bought me close to me. I had a another flashback. It was of the 'mission'. (A/n: so the mission is this event in the rp where the main 3 (Ink and her 2 siblings) and some other kids went on a mission, and lots of people almost died, 1 died, and it kind of traumatized some of us. Also when Ink became a ghost they forgot somethings. Anyway back to the story) I wish I didn't have to go on that mission I mean my older sister and her lover died, though they did get revived. I feel tears starting to go down my face as I recall what happened during the 'mission'. I pull out my phone deciding to text Michael.

Michael❤️

You:
Hey Michael
Michael:
Hello darling do you need something?
You:
Uh yeah can I come over?
Michael:
Sure but why?
You:
I'll tell you when I get there
Michael:
Okay
__________

I turn off my phone, on grab my jacket. "And where are you going?" My older sibling Melissa asked. "To Michael's place" I say not bothering to look at my sibling. As I'm leaving I swear I heard her yell the word ship.

*time skip*

Michael POV
___________

I heard someone knocking at the door. "Hello dear." "Hey Michael." It was Ink my wonderful girlfriend. "So why did you want to come over" I ask as we go to the living room. "Oh I had flashback of the 'mission'" she says as she sits on couch. "Oh." She had told me about that it sounds like it was very terrifying for them.

*yet another time skip brought to you by tem flakes*

We decided to have some sort of a mcu movie marathon. Ink ended up falling asleep half way through. She looks so cute when she's sleeping. I sigh turning off the movie, I proceed to pick up Ink and carry her to my bed so she can sleep. I lay her down on my bed then I had a very good idea. So I lay down next to Ink and cuddle her. Personally I think it was the best sleep ever.
______________

A/n: I hope you enjoy this short oneshot I probably could make this longer but whatever. Anway hope you enjoyed this oneshot