Forth of July questions

"No I love being your personal doorman really! Could you idiot take any longer?" Richie rides around in cycles on his bike.

 "Alright, shut up Richie." Eddie gets annoyed. 

"Yeah shut up Richie!" Stanley agrees. 

"Alright, trash the trash mouth I get it. At least I wasn't imagining blood like eddies moms vagina on Halloween!" Richie looks at all of us.

 "She didn't imagine it. Me and Y/n saw something too." Bill states. 

Everyone nods. 

"It looked like a-". I start. 

"Clown" Eddie adds. 

"Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie laughs. 

We ignore him and ride to the 4th of July festival. We walk over to the side of the building. 

"It's like Betty has been forgotten since Corcoran went missing" bill flips the missing poster over to see bettys. 

I turn around to see Richie to try to steal a tuba from a band player. The player takes it back. 

"What the fuck dude!" Richie walks up to us. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Eddie hands Richie an ice cream. 

"What they always talk about." Richie licks his ice cream. 

I'm gonna skip until they say 27 year things because I forget what they said. 

"It seems to happen." Ben starts.

 "Every 27 years." Bill finishes.

 We walk to the benches and sit down. 

"It's kind of like those cicadas that come every 17 year. Nothings real,  bill seeing Georgie or the women I keep seeing. It's all like a bad dream." Stanley notes.

 "Is she hot?" Richie laughs. 

"No Richie she's not hot. Her face is all messed up!"  Stanley shouts. 

"I know a difference between a bad dream and real life. You guys know that house on Harris avenue? I was in that house when it burnt down. My parents were yelling go find me but when the firemen found them they were bunt to the bone." Mike shares. 

"Hey Rich, what are you afraid of?" Eddie asks. 

"Clowns." Richie puts his glasses up.

A/N: this is so short! I'm sorry. I messed up a lot during this chapter. Thank you for reading!

Word count: 361