2- Confined

"Get in the car, Emily." The alcohol on his breath stung my face. I prayed he wasn't still a bit drunk. "DAD! It's really ok!" He slammed the car door. "First off, you snuck out, second, it was with a boy! He could've raped you!" I shook my head. "I've known him for 10 years!" He pushed down hard on acceleration, which made my neck gently snap. "I love him, dad." He turned to face me, anger swirling in his eyes. I pulled away.

The car ride was silent the rest of the day. I was tired of my dad, digging into my life. It wasn't his choice of the friends I had. I'm 22. I can handle this. Mom would've loved that I was with Niall. Oh god, Mom. An emotional stream of tears seeped down my cheek. I wanted her back, more than anything. I wanted Niall back, wanted to get lost in his sea blue eyes, hold his firm hands, tell him I'm his.

My phone buzzed. I grabbed my pocket to stop the noise. If my dad found me texting him- I'd be seriously screwed. We got back to our crappy house, lonely without the soul of mom.

I quick slipped my phone out of my pocket. My dads hand stealthily reached out and snatched the phone. Crap. "No, you're not gonna text him either," he sternfully said, putting the phone into his pocket. I threw my coat down.

"Emily listen-" but I ran upstairs and slammed my bedroom door. I just- want-

Him.

My room was a complete mess. There were clothes draped everywhere, books scattered on my desk. I picked up a shirt and threw it into my closet.

I climbed onto my bed and rested my head on my knees. My phone was somewhere I couldn't get too, and dad was probably going to start drinking. I laid down, and I felt for the 1000th time, completely useless.

-NIALL'S POV-

Her dad dragged her out of my apartment. I reached for the door knob but hesitated. When was the next time I'd see her? My head was pounding. It was all so stupid- I spent my whole life searching for this one girl I hadn't seen since I was 12, she could've been married, or off in college. I guess I wanted to relive that perfect friendship I once had with her. I should've known that couldn't be possible. It only took a couple weeks to start it up again- no, it wouldn't last. But she rememembered, she looked back on everything we had, and she loved it. Gosh, what am I thinking?!

The apartment was quiet and eerie without the cheerfulness of Emily's soft voice. I walked to the kitchen, dragging my feet. There were bowls stacked at the edge of my sink, so I started to wimpily scub some.

Then the phone rang.

----------------------

OOOHHHH how are you likin part 2?? Heheheh this is gonna be epic..

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!! I love comments! They make my week!

Wish my bbys Aryn and Sarah birthday wishes too :) they are perfect

BUH BYE!!

-Alaina xx