ten
we love you baby

mark
that doesn't help man but ily too

* * *

After a trial video call on KakaoTalk, Dasom was getting ready for her actual call with Ten. She had listened to a few more of his songs with WayV and NCT in case she didn't know what to talk about. Dream in a Dream was still her favourite, but she also happened to like Moonwalk, Baby Don't Stop, and The 7th Sense.

In the process of listening to the different songs, she realized the group was actually filled with very talented members, especially the one who was in Baby Don't Stop with Ten. Dasom loved music, she loved making it and she wanted to pursue it in the past so she always knew passionate musicians when she saw them, and she could tell many of these guys were fitting of that association.

She hadn't done much to get ready for the call, just enhancing her features with a little bit of light makeup to make her appear nicer on camera. At three, she waited with her KakaoTalk open but she was supposed to be one of the last few participants.

Around half an hour later, the video call invite popped up on her phone screen so she started recording her screen and then joined the call.

"Hey!" 

It was Ten, and Dasom noticed he gave her a tired smile, so she decided to keep her energy calm instead of more bubbly.

"Hi Ten, it's nice to meet you," she said in English.

"You too," the idol replied. This time around there were mainly Korean speakers in his video calls so he was glad to switch languages for a while. "What's your name?"

"I'm Han Dasom," she answered. "You seem a little tired, you good?"

Ten was surprised by her comment, he wasn't used to fans asking about his well-being since he usually is able to mask his tiredness with his smile. "Not gonna lie, I am, but like it's totally fine," he said, running his hand through his hair. Then he leaned in closer and narrowed his eyes. "Is that a tattoo on your arm?"

Looking down, she saw the minimalist tattoo of a cat on her bicep. "Oh yeah, I got it a few months ago," she replied. "I saw your tattoos, they look so sick dude. Did you design them?"

"I did actually!" he said, now becoming more enthusiastic. This girl's mannerisms were very relaxed compared to the many other excited fans who were talking as fast and as much as they could. "Do you like cats then?"

"Yeah, I love them a lot," she confirmed. "I noticed that you have two cats right? What are their names? They're so cute!"

"Wait, you don't know Louis and Leon?" he asked. "I thought they literally went viral among the fans."

"Louis and Leon, aww, that suits them," Dasom said, giggling. "Also, this might be the time to mention that I'm not actually an NCT fan, I just got to do this video call, it's kind of a long story."

"Oh my god," Ten was trying hard not laugh at this. "Do you know how many people would like kill to be you right now?"

"I was actually going to ask if anyone I knew from my uni wanted to attend in my place but I ended up really loving your songs Baby Don't Stop, New Heroes, and Dream in a Dream, so I really wanted to tell you how talented you are."

"Oh wow, that means a lot to me," Ten said. In his mind, however, he kept thinking about whether she was telling the truth about how she wasn't actually a fan of NCT, WayV, or SuperM. "So, have you even heard 90s Love?"