Chapter 32: needy

Beginne am Anfang

My hands going to her hips, holing her in place.

"Please keep going" she breathes out as she places her small hands on top of mine and slides it down to the hem of her panties.

"Camila" I warn her and she lets out a small 'please'

Her begging makes my pants even tighter. If that's even possible.

"I don't know, I mean you did just tell me to stop" I taunt, looking at her through the mirror the dim lighting making it a little hard. Her cheeks red, her hair messy, her boobs on full display and her breath uneven.

Fuck I'm so hard.

"No no, I'm sorry- no please keep going, please Harry" I smirk at her, her eyes meeting mine in the mirror as she sucks on her bottom lip.

"Baby" I say as my hand sneaks under her underwear and I feel how wet she is.

"God Mila you're so wet" I say before I suck on her neck and she breathes heavily, "just for me"

My two fingers starts to rub her clit and she gasps at the new feeling, her head turning over her shoulder, burying it under my arm.

"Come on" I groan into her ear, her hips starts to thrust forward frustrated.

"So needy" I chuckle, my fingers going faster and I grip her chin with my other hand, forcing her to look at herself in the mirror, "look at you, such a slut"

My one finger slide in her easily since she's so wet. The new pleasure making her breath hitch before her she throws her head back, against my shoulder her moans louder then ever.

Her moans.

Her fucking moans.

Wanting more I slide another in her and she gapes.

Shit she's tight.

"T-too much" she hisses, not being used to being so stretched out.

"Shh it'll feel good soon" I assure her tears gathering in her eyes.

"Please- please" her hips starts so thrust against my fingers and I start to get more rough, my fingers thrusting faster and harder.

She sobs her moans getting louder and louder and her pussy getting tighter.

"Shh my baby" I smirk as I shove two fingers in her mouth making her moans muffled.

"Suck if you wanna come" I taunt but she doesn't obey making my movements slow down.

Almost instantly she begins sucking on my finger.

My fucking dick.

"There's my good girl" I whisper proud and I go rough and hard again.

"Cum for me" I vow and immediately her body shake as she releases, I remove my fingers from her mouth and she moans, tears running down her rosy cheek as I press kisses to her jaw.

"Just like that" my fingers not stopping and she shakes her head trying to shut her legs but I pull them apart.

I keep going until her high is done, her knees get weak and I pick her up in my arms.

"Can I take you underwear off love?" I ask, she nods her head and I put her into fresh clothes to sleep in.

As in my shirt and new panties.

"C'mon you have to pee" I tell her and she shakes her head.

"Sleep" she mumbles her head on my chest and I chuckle at her tired star.

She goes to the toilet and comes out she raises her arm for me to pick her up, I shake my head with a smile picking her up.

I lay her on our bed as I'm about to walk away to check up on Dog she grabs my shirt.

"Don't go" she mumbles and I lean down pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I'll come back fast don't worry baby" I remove her baby hair from her face smiling down at her.

I go to Dog where he's fast asleep. I refill his food and water since he wakes up so early and wakes us up.

Which Mila loves so she wakes up while I still wanna sleep so I can't hold her.

Demon child.

Yes he's our child that's what Mila says.

I go to our bedroom. I remove my shirt and pants and I slide under the covers pulling her body to me.

I look down confused since she always kisses my chest and I see her asleep.

"I love you" I whisper kissing her the top of her head.

~~~

I'm back hihi

It's been a minute but I hope you enjoyed this chapter