10.Ƭємαяι Ɗємση αη∂ αяяσω Ɗємση

Start from the beginning

' Going from the side with the sword in a curving trajectory to pierce the handball in order to decrease its momentum? Hmph.' Susamaru looks at the pierce Temari "!?" the Temari then suddenly shake making Tanjiro look at it and then the Temari just hit him on the forehead. 'How can this handball still move?! an unnatural turn occurred as well when it struck Yashiro-san but this isn't a special curving around ball...what is this...' a sudden movement then called Tanjiro "(y/n)! watch out!" the Temari ball was going to her and before it could hit her she transforms to ink ╏1╏'luckily (y/n) dodge that...' Tanjiro sigh "Ack-" Tanjiro look to see Yahaba as his foot on the ink "so they called this the ink demoness you sure go up to your name," Yahaba said and grind before twisting his foot making (y/n) groan before she moves under him to put some space she transforms back to a more human form before dusting off her sleeves and glaring at Yahaba.

"oh...did I make the ink demoness angry, oh sorry" Yahaba laughs not sorry at all making Yasu hiss "and what with this flee bag?" Yahaba looks at Yasu, the cat looks angry at the demon and then sharpens his claw and scratches him "ouch the hell?" Yahaba looks at his leg to see a scratch mark "stupid animal" he kicks Yasu in witch (y/n) catch him, "Hisss" Yasu hiss at Yahaba and (y/n) pat his head.

With Lady Tamayo, she was holding the headless body of Yushiro. The headless body then begins to grow, veins and flesh growing "La..." a voice whisper catching Tanjiro and (y/n) attention "Tamayo-sama!!" Yushiro scream as his head begins to grow back "I...I said this before, haven't I? from the very beginning I told you we shouldn't get involved with that demon hunter! my blindfold technique is still imperfect! You know this, don't you?! just hiding the stricture, the presence of beings, and the smell won't wipe away the existence of said beings themself! The more people that are hidden the more chance of Kibutsuji picking up on the traces we leave behind!" the only thing Tamayo could do was keep silent at Yushiro's words. 'The demons closed in on us so fast, that I didn't even smell them before they attacked..I see, so this was because of Yushiro-san's blood demon arts. ' Tanjiro eyes trail to Yushiro who was almost done regenerating his head, eyes popping from the flesh on his face and hair appearing in his head he screams "I hate people coming to interfere with the time you and I spend together! I hate it so much! I despise such people! I despise them with passion! it unforgivable!" finally with his head back, he bares his teeth.

(y/n) turn to the demon and putting Yasu on the ground "Ahaha!" throwing her orange kimono revealing a small sash that covers her chest and upper abdomen and four more arms. " What are you talking about? so fun! so interesting! I will allow you the glorious death of dying by the hands of the twelve demon moons." she laughs but (y/n) only furrow her eyebrow '...' she looks at Susamaru but didn't see any kanji number on her eyes 'Twelve demon moon?' Tanjiro ask "They are Kibutsuki's personal servants!" Tamayo screams and (y/n) down one of the arrows from Yahaba attacks ending beside Tanjiro as she got prepared to fight "Now let's play! until the night ends! until your life ends!" Susamaru smile and throw 6 handballs at them at high speed luckily Tanjior dodge them by ducking down and (y/n) turning into an ink puddle, the handball destroying everything on their path and bouncing of the wooden house one of them even hit Yushiro shoulder drawing blood as he protected Tamayo.

' If I use my technique here, I'll cause Tanjiro-san and (y/n)-san to be caught within it...If I want to make Yushiro transform into combat mode, I still need some time to prepare...' Tamayo thought clutching to Yushiro.

"clanck"

"clanck"

"clanck"

The sounds of Tanjiro katana hitting the handball sound the air, (y/n) on the contrary was dodging the handball but her eyes were different blood-red eyes look through the fox mask as the handball came t close grassing her fox mask and almost destroying it 'too close for my liking' she thought dodging one again one that was directly going to her head but it turns again to her only for (y/n) turn back to a puddle of ink.