Sick day

The events of yesterday flood my mind but something else bothered me in this moment. My head was on fire and yet I was freezing.  It's painfully uncomfortable that it's making me wish I died yesterday. But a last I'm alive and being crushed by a sleeping fish boy.  Man sometimes I wish I wasn't his pillow.

"Pebble brain~(cough cough) please wake up.... Your killing me" all I hear is a grumble and then the feeling of his body rolling off of mine, than a loud thud on the floor. I open my eyes in time to see Alberto jump up from the floor in a daze yet fully alert. Tbh quite the sight.

"Who's on fire?!?!" He didn't nesassarly scream that but he did sound worried. He looked down at me still in bed and obviously I looked like shit or he wouldn't have quickly brought himself down to my height and put his hand on my forehead. "Oh my y/n, you're hot!"

"I'm aware of that Alberto you tell me it all the time.." My eyes roll at his statement.

"No no I mean like your burning up. Are you sick?"

"Oh maybe that is why I feel like shit" his eyebrows shot up in worry. And I already rolled my eyes before he even spoke.

"Wait you don't feel good? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't tell you because you were sleeping, and you wouldn't wake up."

"Oh.."

"Oh is right. Now if you excuse me I have to go to work" I tried to get up but before my feet could touch the ground I was pushed back into me bed.

"No, you aren't leaving. You are going to go to sleep and let me take care of you" I was about to protest but seeing the look in his eyes made me give up knowing he really wants to help.

So the rest of the day consisted of  me sleeping, Alberto making me food; which to my surprise didn't taste too bad, Alberto wanting to cuddle but being too afraid to touch me thinking that I might break, and Alberto deciding to just sit by my bed and tell me made up stories that he found cool in order to calm me.

It was now night time, and my head couldn't rid the thoughts of what happened the night before. Will I ever be able to show my face again? What if he tries to kill me again? What if he hurts Alberto? I never liked Ercole, but I didn't think he was that horrible. Oh Thor what if Alberto is upset at me for being weak. What if I lose him. I can't handle it...

I must of been crying because a feel two hands on my cheeks and a voice that my brain registers as a mumble. The thumbs of the hands start stroking my cheekbones and only now can I hear actual words.

"You're okay my princess..

I'm hear...

Wake up...

Look at me please...

I don't like you hurting"

I move my own hand to cup his face and open my eyes to look at him. Alberto... he's too good for this world.

"Why are you awake berto?" His eyes widen and his face shows relief.

"I heard you crying and I had to make sure your okay"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" he sits up and I just realize the position we were in.... He was straddling me while I basically only had the bed covers and my shirt on. Luckily I'm not commando so there's that. But still!

"No! Don't be sorry... why...?" He looked down avoiding eye contact most likely trying to find the right words. "Why were you crying?"

This time it's my turn to look away. 'Why am I worried? He needs to know. He cares about you y/n! It's not fair to keep things from him'

"I.... Was just thinking about yesterday" he looked me in the eyes and gave me a reassuring smile

"Don't worry nothing like that will happen ever again. No as long as I'm here!" He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I feel my face burn up but in a boost of courage I put my hand behind his neck and bring him down for a kiss on the lips

Gosh I don't know why Alberto and I don't do this more often. His lips are so soft I could get trapped in this feeling all day. I feel his hands glide across my waist barley touching them likes he's to afraid to do something wrong. So I help him. I bring my hands to his hands, our lips still moving together, and push his hands onto my hips so that he made full contact with them. That seemed to be enough consent because his hands then immediately started moving their way across my body. Yet still careful not to go to far. He moves his mouth away from mine and brings his lips to my neck to start littering it with kisses. I let out a shaky breath making him nibble at my skin. Both of us throuly enjoying this as we let out little sounds here and there. His hands start to make their way down and I accidentally let out a unintentional yawn. He looks up at me making eye contact

"Are you tired?"

"Wha? No! Of course not!" He obviously sees through my lies and reluctantly gets off me and lays down beside me. "Hey wait we weren't done!"

"No. We weren't but I don't want you to be too tired to feel any sort of pleasure. Besides you need your sleep" I turn my head to him and I can only guess my face is in pure shock.

"Are we just going to ignore what you just said?"

"What? I didn't say anything" he pulled the blanket over both of us and laid his head on my chest. "Now go to sleep y/n."

I lay there in utter confusion but slowly my eyes close and I drift off to the world of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who it is? It's me. Believe it or not but I've been actually trying to write this chapter since last chapter. It may be a bit blocky because I wrote it at very different times. Anywho. I wanted to get this chapter out before next year for a gift. So this is y'all's Christmas gift. From me to you. I'm getting tired of typing so im saying bye for now.  Merry Christmas/happy holidays and have a good new year!