⚠️Small Lemon⚠️

Okay so y'all wanted to help Alberto so this chapter will be for that. If y'all don't want to read it then you can skip to the next chap. Just uhh know this is part of the book. So it's not just an extra thing. But no new information will happen. So uhh yuh small lemon warning. Also I looked back at the chap before and I realized I had so many grammar errors in that. It was uh late when I wrote it. So don't judge.
~~~~

I bring my hand down to his thigh and his breath becomes more shaky. His nose rubbing up and down my neck as I trail my hands up higher before I feel a hand clasp my own stopping it from moving.

"Im sorry.." his words came out more of a pant.

"Al...Alberto?" He burrows his head into my shoulder as I feel his hand tighten around mine.

"Mhm..?" Geez he acts so powerful until it happens. Giving real bottom vibes. Switch maybe?

"Do you need help?" I feel him nod his head against my shoulder. "Okay anything for you"

I move my hand up once his hand releases it's hold. It's still on but not as tight. My hand reaches behind me and onto his inner thigh and I start moving my thumb rubbing his thigh. He puts pressure on my hand and moves it up higher onto his bulge. To which my hand presses onto it. I keep rubbing it and feeling it with his hand following suit. I feel him lift his head back and put his other hand onto the ground to stabilize him as he bucks his hips into my hand.

With him not holding onto me tightly I flip myself so that I'm facing him and I start kissing him on the lips. I move my one hand behind his head and I move the one on Albertos bulge up. My fingers going underneath the hem of his shirt and feeling the bare skin underneath them. My hand then moves down into Albertos pants. His hand still on mine and I move down to his dick to which I wrap my hand around it. It's a fair size. As I'm touching him I hear whimpers and moans from him. My hand starts pumping him but his pants restrict too much movement. So I move my other hand down to the waist band of his shorts and pull them down. Alberto helps by bringing his hips up so I can slip the shorts and underwear down. Once his bottoms are off of his dick is free and even though it's dark you can tell he's hard. Once my hands are back onto his dick I press the top of my thumb to his tip and start rubbing. The pre cum soaking my hand. I bring my thumb down and start rubbing his length. I then start pumping and massaging it. His hips and hand move in sync with my hands.

"Alberto you're big"

"Heh.. your hands are amazing~" I never knew what to say in situations like these. I don't mind the quiet. The sounds of the moans are enough for me.

We continue on how we were before. And after a bit I feel his dick throb under my hand and I hear Alberto grunt as he thrusts his hips again.

"It's okay my pretty boy, let it out.~"

"Ngh~ y/n I'm going to cum!"

I start pumping faster and harder and finally he releases. His cum squirting out some goes into my face and the rest drips down my hands. I run my fingers along his dick and pick up some of his cum. I pull back from him and look into his eyes. I bring my hand up in front of my face and lip my fingers. Putting them in my mouth I stuck and lick them clean. With Alberto watching me intently.

I get up to go find a rag not really wanting to swallow too much. And bring it up to clean up Alberto. I start wiping his dick off and I feel Albertos finger wipe my cheek. When his fingers are brought back I realize it was his cum that was on my face. I grab his hand and bring his finger to my mouth and suck on it too. Making sure to get all of it off.

Once we are done cleaning up we pull up Albertos pants and lay down again. I cuddle up against him and close my eyes drifting off to sleep not before hearing him speak.

"You are my everything y/n"

~~~~
I think that's all for today I'm tired. Also again sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm just randomly typing. And also a bit dyslexic. So yuh. Blame auto correct.