"Oh, sorry." Both of them looked at the curse who was having his hand on his chin, "I've practiced a lot, so they don't die right away when I change their size, but their brains...? Awareness? I still lack precision with that, so sometimes their souls sweat like that. Don't worry about it. Let's continue." He explained  while closing his eyes.

"I'm not worried about it." Nanami uttered, wiping away the tears in the curse's eye, "It's my policy not to bring personal feelings into work." The curse started to laugh, "You suck at lying! Your soul is trembling. So you're... What grade?"

"Grade 1" The blond man answered while jumping down from the giant disfigured human.

"No wonder you're strong. You'll make the best test subject. Luck is really on my side." The curse dashed to touch Nanami, but was surprised when he found that his hand was on Y/N's abdomen instead of Nanami's who found himself standing somewhere different.

"W-What?" He questioned while Nanami looked shocked.

"Now why would you disfigured my friend, hm? Give me one reason not to put your dead body in a coffin right now." Her Sotoba came in contact with his face, sending him away from her and Nanami, "Disfiguring humans... You're making so much troubles for other people, you know." Y/N said, her lips were in a straight line, no smile at all. The curse felt pain in his hand, so he looked at it... only to find a big nasty bruise, "That's just because I touched her soul." He thought with wide eyes.

"You're not my main concern right now, all I care about is the grade 1 sorcerer!" The curse yelled at her while the purple energy appeared in his hands, running toward her.

Y/N smirked, "Eventually, I will be the world's main concern." She dashed as well, ready to strike, but he barely managed to dodge her and ran toward Nanami. Thankfully, Nanami managed to block his hits and they started to exchange attacks again. The blond man proceeded to run away and the stitched face curse followed after him, but before he could reach him, Y/N jumped on his back strongly and followed after Nanami. They both jumped off a what looked like a balcony into an open area.

They could see the curse sitting on the balcony's rail, "Was that it, you both?" He said, transforming his feet back to normal after they were hoofs(?), "You did well running around, but you're at your limit, aren't you?" Nanami did listen and looked at his watch.

He sighed and put his weapon away, he pulled his necktie as blue energy came from his hand, "Y/N san, I would like you not to interfere in this fight." Y/N hummed and pulled down her top hat, "As you wish." She said and took a step back, "At least I got to observe his techniques more." Y/N thought while putting her Sotoba over her shoulder.

"Unfortunately... I'm going into overtime now." Nanami seriously said after he wrapped the necktie around his hand, making the curse energy cover his whole body.

Y/N kept on watching them move and talk, but her eyes were focused on the curse. They both kept on just running around which disappointed Y/N, "I don't want to watch them play tag!" She thought while rubbing the back of her head. In the end, Nanami strongly punched the wall and the curse stood there in amazement as the wall got destroyed. Nanami took this chance and before the curse could escape, he used his weapon to cut of his leg. He mumbled something and left, the rubble falling on the curse.

Y/N pouted, "Aw~ It finished quickly!" She whined while dropping her shoulders with a sigh. Nanami shook his head, "Let's get out of here, Y/N san."

"Hai! I'm following you~"

"Y/N san, can you explain how did you change our positions back then?" Out blue, Nanami asked this. Y/N giggled and pulled out a pink and black bookmark between her fingers.

"This thing is Death Bookmark, it can be used to edit some events that should happen

"This thing is Death Bookmark, it can be used to edit some events that should happen." This seemed to catch the man's attention, "And how does this work? It appears to be just a simple book mark." Y/N giggled at his naive thinking, "You see, I always carry this with a small notebook and pen just in case. When I attach the Death Bookmark to the Pen, I can just write down anything to change the events in one's life. However, I can't use it anytime I want. It has limits as you see." She explained, putting away her bookmark.

Nanami looked at her, "So you saved me from getting disfigured."

"You could say that, hehehe~"