Ch.14 Wonderland fairies

In her room, Lizzie was sharping a sword with an angry look.

"So" knave said "Do you have a plan?"

"Well" Lizzie said as she stopped sharping the sword "Frabjous day is coming in 2 days, and that's when Alex is going to slay the Jabberwocky, so I'll just let the Jabberwocky deal with him".

"And if he wins-".

"Oh, I doubt that he'll win" Lizzie cut in "I mean, he barely has time to practice, and this new Jabberwocky does what my mother says. I bet he'll just end up like this".

Lizzie picked up the sword and used it to slice the head off of a mannequin.

"Oh, poor Alex" she said sarcasticlly as she picked up the served mannequin head "If only he didn't came to Wonderland, then he wouln't have to do this. Hold this".

Lizzie tossed the head to knave.

"I'm gonna go to the little princess's room" she said as she went out of her room.

Knave just look at the head with a scared look.

Back at the White queen's castle, Alex sat on the balcony gazing at the stars.

"Hey" he turned and saw Maddie coming towards him.

"Hey" he said back as she sat next to him.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Maddie asked as she looked up at the stars.

"Yeah" Alex agreed.

"So Frabjous day in in 2 days" Maddie said "And that's when you have to slay the new Jabberwocky".

"I know" Alex sighed "And I'm really scared".

"Well, you've gotten really good with the sword fighting and those work outs, I bet you'll do fine".

"Yeah, I hope" he shrugged "I mean, I'm gonna be fighting a dragon for crying out loud!"

"Alex, just believe in yourself, everyone knows you can do it, except Lizzie, but, just know you can do it, cause your mother did it".

"Speaking of my mother, I've been thinking of where she could be, and it's driving me, mad".

"May be she's in the queen's doungeon" Maddie guessed.

"May be".

"Alex, if I were you, I'd stay focus on preparing to slay the Jabberwock, you can look for Alice later".

"If I don't get killed by the Jabberwock".

After a while of silence, Maddie spoke up.

"I wanna show you something" she said.

"What?"

"Come on" she grabbed his hand as they went out of the castle and into the woods.

"Where are we going?" Alex asked.

"You'll see" Maddie said.

Pretty soon they were in front of a garden full of flowers and odd plants of different sizes.

"Where are we?" Alex asked.

"The garden of live flowers" Maddie said "They sleep at night and bloom in the day".

"Live flowers?"

"These flowers can talk. They were the ones your mother met and they thought she was a weed".

"Oh right".

Alex then noticed a ball of blue light flying towards the flowers.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Wonderland faries" Maddie smiled as more balls of lights appeared in different colors. A yellow light went close up to Alex's face, he saw the fairy had butterfly like designs on her face like Cari's and she was wearing a dress made out of flower petals, she smiled and waved as she flew back to the other fairies.

"These fairies come here at night to play" Maddie said as 2 fairies played with her hair as she laughed.

"Woah!" Alex gasped as he watched the fairies use their dust to make beautiful designs in the sky.

"How come my mother never told me about these?" he asked as a fairy landed on his head.

"That's because these fairies are new here" Maddie said "They came here when your mother left, she would of loved them".

Just then, some of the fairies pulled onto Maddie's skirt and Alex's fingers.

"I think they want to take us somewhere" Maddie said as they followed the fairies. They then reached a small meadow surrounded by fairies and Wonderland animals and insects such as rocking-horse flies, momeraths, borogroves, dodos, and more odd creatures. The fairies pulled Alex and Maddie into the center of the meadow and flew off, just as music started playing and the fairies started dancing. Some of the fairies pushed Alex and Maddie closer.

"I thik they want us to dance" Alex said "Together".

"Dance huh?" Maddie grinned "Well then, shall we dance?" she held out her hand.

"Um, I don't know" Alex said shyly "The last time I danced with a girl I tore her dress".

"Come on" Maddie urged "Just follow my lead".

Alex gave a small smile as he hold onto her hand and placed his hand on her waist and she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Ready?" she smiled.

"I guess".

Maddie took the lead and Alex followed, they started out slow, and he was getting better.

"Now you're doing it" Maddie grinned as Alex spinned her. Together they laughed as they danced. After the dance was over, the fairies cheered. They then reasted on a giant mushroom and watched the fairies and animals play.

"This is amazing" Alex said "I've never seen fairies before, I've always believed in them since I was young, and people would call me mad".

"Hey" Maddie said "They're mad for calling you that".

Some fairies then came up with a flower crown and placed it on Maddie's head.

"Thank you" she giggled.

A pink fairy then went up to Alex.

"Well aren't you a pretty thing" Alex smiled as the fairy's cheeks turned a darker pink than her light pink skin. Alex and Maddie gave a soft laugh as the pink fairy gave a tiny kiss on Alex's forhead.

"Thanks" he smiled as the fairy blushed again and flew back to her friends.

"Awww" Maddie smiled "That was cute".

"So that's what a fairy kiss feels like" Alex said "Like butterfly kisses".

So for the rest of the night, Alex and Maddie played with the fairies and Wonderland animals.