Anika: Kunal Bhaiya is my neighbor since childhood. 

Shivaay: oh, well Kunal then we are relatives it seems.

Kunal: Anika , what is happening here? Why is this idiot calling you his wife? Tell me is there any problem that you are stuck in ?, I can handle him.

Shivaay: Excuse me!! did you call me an idiot? Do you know who I am?

Kunal: Anika is like my family, and you are just another business.

Shivaay: You better mind your words before saying another....(Anika interrupts)

Anika: Shivaay!!! he is my brother and treat him like one. (calms) Kunal Bhaiya please calm down, I willingly married Shivaay and there is no trouble like you think. I met with an accident two weeks back and I lost my phone and Shivaay brought me and Saahil here. I'm sorry for the way he behaved with you, I'm fine here Bhaiya

Kunal: Here take my number and siddhi's number, call us if you want any help, don't hesitate. I don't know when we became strangers that you married someone without telling us. Though neighbors we always treated you like another sister. Anyway, I think it's time for me to leave, I dont have anything else here.

Anika: Bhaiya, im sorry...

Kunal leaves sadly...

Later in the room...

Shivaay: Anika! Why didn't you tell me about your brother (speaks calmly)

Anika(smiles sadly): You have married me but you don't know who is close to me.

Shivaay: I... you didn't share it with me Anika

Anika: Yes, nobody shares with a stranger Shivaay. You are no one but a stranger in the past and present.

Shivaay: Anika, you hate me right? You are judging me for who I was in the past without knowing the past, how is that fair?  See once you regain all your memories and if you still feel the same way you feel now then come and slap me and say that I'm bloody selfish. Until then I don't deserve this. And I tell you this not because I feel bad about what you say but you will regret all this.

Anika(Shocked & Angry ): I'll do it.

Shivaay: Then we have a deal, things stay the same between us but for others it's normal.

Anika: If my feelings for you don't change even after gaining my memory, then?

Shivaay: then, I will abide by whatever you say.

Anika: Then you should give me DIVORCE

Shivaay: what!!

Anika: So what do you expect?

Shivaay: If that is what you want then you will have it. Be true to yourself Anika, because 

Anika: I know Mr. Shivaay, now we have a deal, please give me way!!! (walks out while Shivaay is worried)

_SHIVAAY IN DADI's ROOM

Shivaay lies in Dadi's lap

Dadi: What happened? Why is my Billu Sad?

Shivaay: No Dadi, I'm just lying. Cant, I lie here on your lap for some time?

Dadi: Yes, but I thought you prefer Anika's lap (both giggles)

Shivaay: She is rather waiting for me with a stick in her hand (Dadi laughs)

Dadi: She is such a lovely Child, she needs some time Shivaay.

Shivaay: I know Dadi, yet!!. I had arranged for a lawyer to check our site, now he turns out to be her neighbor, and she is mad that I don't know him.