part 3 💜💚

The whole day taehyung was so sad but he decided to not focus on that now it was dinner time taehyung was cooking food he was making chicken and some side dishes he was enjoying cooking and humming a song after sometime he was done cooking so he placed the food on the dining table and went to living room ...

tae's pov: where is kookie its already 12 where is he . Many negative thoughts were roaming around his head he was so worried that what if something happened to jungkook he was so worried.......
meanwhile jungkook.............

I was at a dangerous mission and this mission was so important for me but unfortunately i got injured and it was already so late so i was heading home i was thinking about today that how i treated taehyung but he deserves this such a useless thing he is i dont care if he die or be alive.....!!!

Time lapse....

when jungkook got home ...

Jungkooks pov:

As soon as i got home i was limping i rang the door bell and hear footsteps coming closer and i heard the door open reveling a worried taehyung he gasped as he saw me and asked what happened to you jungkook ....

Nobody's pov: as soon as he saw him taehyung freaked out he carefully hold jungkook and take him inside in living room he gently make him sit on the couch and ran to bring first aid kit and some water jungkook was shocked that how taehyung was worried for him but he didn't care less then taehyung came back and put the things aside and cupped jungkooks face and asked him while crying and sobbing..

Taehung: w-wha-at h-happend t-to yo-u k-k-kookie wh-hy are y-you l-like t-this "sob" "sob"

Jungkooks heart almost melted but he choose to stay still and said

Jungkook : why do you care anyways now leave me ..

He was about to go but taehyung hold his hand and stopped him from going
And said
Tae: please dont go i am sorry lemme treat your wounds please kookie
jungkook finally agreed and firstly taehyung made him drink water with his hands
Tae: open your mouth
Jk: i can drink by myself-

Tae,: dont make me angry now drink it or i will kiss you .
Jungkook was stunned by his talked he tried hard not to smile but failed he smiled at little and opend his mouth and drink the water

Now taehyung was treating his wounds carefully after seeing his wounds taehyungs eyes filled with tears he started sobbing while treating him jungkook was looking at him blankly then asked .

Jk: why are crying huh.

Tae: you are hurt so badly and asking me why i am crying wh-ho  d-did this to you kookie

jk: why you are caring so much??

tae: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU KOOKIE ...

jungkook was shocked by his words he cant believe his ears what did he just heard he was not able to believe the face that after hurting him this much  he still loves him then he asked
Jk: what why!!! don't love me taehyung you are never gonna get same from me dont expect anything from me i cant give you what you deserve taehyung why do you still love me after what i have done to you ???....

Tae: love is blind kookie it just happened with anybody at any time you know what kookie!! i was so alone and lonely when my parents died but when i came to know that i am gonna marry you i was so happy at first when i saw you i found you so cute like bunny "giggle" you were looking so adorable but when we married you were so mean to me "pout" but i decided that i will love you no matter what and i still love you kookie.....

jungkook was hearing all this with pure guilt and adoration he loved how his husband find  him cute because nobody has ever called him cute and how adorable he lookes when he was pouting and giggling but on the other hand he was guilty about this deeds he felt bad how he treated taehyung and how pure is he like an angel ...
tae: but its ok kookie i know you dont love me but i do ..so love you so much bunny he said while standing up from couch and he gently peaked jungkooks forehead then cheek and look away shyly

Jungkook find it so adorable as he chuckled and said
Cute!
from which taehyung blushed madly and said lets go and eat our dinner its getting cold and ran inside the dining area

Jungkook laughed and follow taehyung behind while thinking am i falling for this angel???  ....

And that's how their night went without any fight and with love and cute talks so how do you think it is guys i am really very sorry for very very late update because i got very busy lately and didn't have time to write i promise this wont happen again i will surely upload till tomorrow or day after tomorrow ok bye bye loves enoy your life and if did any mistakes please forgive me 😄😄i purple you all 😄😄😄💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💜💚💜💚💜💜💚💜😊😊😘😘😘😘