Chapter 1: The MISSION

Bắt đầu từ đầu

HM: Abhi bohot sukoon ke sath reherahi hai. Aur baat rahi kaha, to wo yasi jagaha mai hai jaha unhe koi paresh nahi kar sakta.

AS: Matlab!!??

HM: (with tears and anger in her eyes) Apko....aapko patha thana ki ammi heart patient hai. Uunko surprise ya shock dene se unki health par aasar padtahai. Aapka ye dhoka mujhe bardaash nahi huwa to ammi kya kar pati......Wo hame hamesha hamesha ke liye chood kar chaligaee. Aur ye saab aap ki wajhase.

There was silence for a moment or two then it was broke by HM.

HM: Aap abbhi bhi mujhse ye expect karte hai ki main aapko maaf kardu. I am so sorry Mr. Singh par iitna bhi bata dil nahi hai mera.

Sab kuch sort out hosakta tha but nahi aap ko to bhaag na tha na. To bhagiye. Abhi ye haseena kabhi bhi aap ke aur aap ke mission ke beech badha banke nahi aayegi. Best of luck for you life and just wanted to tell you that "I HATE YOU". And don't ever try to use those useless tricks because iss bar ka bohot hi gehrahai.

Then she left from there. Her eyes said that she wanted to say more but can't because she could not find the word to describe how much she hated him.

Here, now AS is also totally heart brokened. He felt too much guilt that he wanted to kill himself but couldnot.

AS was again appointed as D.S.P. of locknow. He told KS everything and all the M.P.T. members were very very sad. They tried very hard to convince her but now she truly started hating him. So, everything went in vain.

She used to respect him just because he was senior. Like this 6 months has already passed after that incident.

After 6 months after she rejected the purposal. At morning she reached thana. Only santu was doing her work because my files were pending. Cheeta was adoring her and KS and PS were silently fighting. (Not very loudly because just yesterday HM warned them).

HM: Jai hind!

Everybody: Jai hind maddam sir!

HM: Ye dekhke accha laga ke kamse kam SS kam kar rahi hai aur aap dono ke kam se kam volume to kam kiya.

SS: Thank you maddam sir!

HM: humm..KS koi update hai?

KS: nahi maddam sir koi case nahi aaya hai.

HM: Thik hain to phir ham cabin mai hai koi kaam ho to bulaligiyega.

All: Okay maddam sir.

She was on the was to her cabin when her phone rang. She was very happy when she saw the caller id but her face expression started to become serious.

Hm: Hey. Aaj tune phone kiya chamatkar hi hogaya!

the other man:..........

HM: Kya huwa?

the other person:..........

HM:haan haann, yad hai to uunka kya?

the other person:......................

HM: Kya! ye se hogaya? Khair jo hogaya wo hogaya. Ab kuch to karna padegana.

the other person:......................................

HM: Ye kesi bate kar raha hai. I AM IN! Mai hitna jaldi hosake aarahi hoon okay. Tension mat le. Sab thik ho gayega. Jo flight sab se pehli hai wo leke main pohoch rahi huu. Okay. Chal bye.

Everyone was listening HM's word very clearly. So, KS asked,

KS: maddam ka baat hai, aap ittna ghabraii huwi kyu hai, aur aap kahi jaa rahi hai kya?