💕 Chapter 1 💕

"According to the Indian Law...You both are now Lawfully Wedded... Just sign these papers.." Announced the lawyer in an excited tone completely unaware of what the bride and the groom were going through...They both were confused... Weather to be happy as they got married or be sad as they couldn't marry their loved ones...There wasn't any hate between each other as both were forced for the wedding and both knew the fact... A single tear drop rolled down from both the eye's...The Bride and The Groom were revealed to be Ahaan Sheikh and Pooja Batra ( Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma )

Ahaan truly loved Neha ( Hina Khan )  whereas Pooja whole-heartedly loved Rahul ( Parth Samthaan )...The sudden shock which their families gave them was indeed undigestable for the two... It was a long story between two friends... Suresh and Komal... Suresh...Who was Komal's only best friend had given a promise to Komal that when his daughter ( Pooja ) grows up to be 24... He'll marry her to Komal's son ( Ahaan )

Suresh had one policy in his entire life and that was..."He'll never break his promise"

He Didn't, Won't and Wouldn't was those 3 words which he believed through his whole life and he applied those 3 words in the case of Pooja...Pooja had never declined her father's words and she couldn't do it too... The same applied to Ahaan too... They couldn't deny the wedding... All they could do is just sit iddly and watch their wedding happen...The wedding was not a traditional one...It was a simple court marriage... Though Ahaan was super rich,He never wanted a big,fat wedding... All he wanted was a simple marriage and that too not so early but here,He got married in a few seconds... Just a signature and their whole life would change... Pooja's hands were trembling when she took the pen in her hand and was about to sign the papers... Ahaan too had the same condition... Neha's face flashed infront of his eyes as soon as he signed the official papers... Ahaan's mother was very happy as she was going to get a daughter-in-law... Pooja's dad was the happiest including Komal... Everyone enjoyed their wedding except Pooja and Ahaan... They could not forget their loved ones so soon... Their hearts wrenched in pain whenever they remembered their happy moments together... They could not accept the fact that "They Both Were Married"

After sometime,Pooja bid a Bye to her family and started her car ride towards Ahaan's house... She was officially "Pooja Sheikh" now... Ahaan sat in the front alongside the driver whereas Pooja sat at the back... The car was beautifully decorated with beautiful flowers all over it... But that also didn't give a weddily emotion in them... They just stared and stared outside the window... Pooja didn't knew when the house arrived... She was lost in her own thoughts until Ahaan spoke...

"Get out of the car..." He said it more likely rude... At first,Pooja was shocked but later consoled herself saying that this will be common now in her life....

*****

Hey there! How's the chappy ? Would love to read all your comments 💕 Don't forget to vote and comment