91-100

Chapter 91

The sun is shining in the space, the breeze is gentle, the wind blows the sea of ​​flowers, and the pink petals are flying all over the sky, and then quietly fall into Xia Yao's arms.
The slender fingertips squeezed a petal, the white and shiny color compared to the petals, it was not inferior.
"The white bellflower, the flower language is not very good." Xia Yao recalled Luo Chuan's words that day, "hopeless love... it sounds like desperate."
"Really?" Xia Yu also took a petal from Xia Yao's hair. "What about the red lisianthus flower?"
Ms. Xia from the interstellar empire has rarely seen flowers. How could she know the words of red lisianthus?
At the moment, she shook her head honestly: "I don't know."
The corners of Xia Yu's lips twitched slightly and raised her hand with a wave.
I saw that the orange root flowers that were squeezed and fallen down by them immediately stood upright, and their original pink and white color seemed to have been stained red by blood, and instantly became blood red.
"Wow..."
A large swath of bright red, especially eye-catching. Xia Yao looked at the swaying sea of ​​flowers, almost fascinated.
At this time, Xia Yu handed over another red fruit.
"What is this?"
Xia Yu said, "The seeds found in the deep sea, and the fruits they produce are delicious. Try it."
Xia Yao carefully examined the fruit and confirmed that she had never seen it.
This fruit is as big as a fist, the peel is tough and soft, and it is heavy in the hand. With a light pinch with your nails, the juice permeated from the peel.
The smell is fragrant and refreshing, with a hint of wine.
The juice quickly wetted Xia Yao's fingers, and she quickly put the fruit on her lips and sucked it. A sweet smell filled her mouth in an instant.
"Wow..."
Shurun's eyes widened suddenly, and Xia Yao swears that she had never eaten such a delicious fruit.
The fruit is almost a rind wrapped in a cavity of juice.
With a light breath, all the juice flowed into her throat.
At the same time, in addition to the delicious trembling taste, a faint energy began to rise from the body.
Originally, Xia Yao's abilities were almost consumed with the spirit spring water. The reason why she was held by Xia Yu was really weak.
Now that this red fruit was eaten, she suddenly became a hundred times more energetic.
Right now, she was eager to get down from Xia Yu's arms.
Xia Yu hugged him tightly and said, "You will rest for a while, and I will hold you over."
With a cedar-like embrace broad and firm, yet very comfortable, Xia Yao faintly began to feel sleepy after she was full of juice from a red fruit.
The mouth still said vaguely: "What kind of fruit is this? I'll go by myself."
But the little head wobbled down uncontrollably little by little.
In the end, she couldn't resist the sleepiness of the sudden attack, Xia Yao closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Xia Yu was taken aback, and suddenly stopped.
The tip of his nose moved slightly, and he immediately smelled a hidden faint scent of wine from the rich fruity scent.
There is indeed a little alcohol in this fruit, which can accelerate blood flow and allow the energy contained in the fruit to be better absorbed.
For Xia Yu, such a small amount of alcohol is almost negligible.
Therefore, when he handed the fruit to Xia Yao, he didn't even consider the issue of her drinking.
Unexpectedly, Ms. Xia had such a small amount of alcohol, it could almost be said that she was drunk with a glass.
Looking at the little girl in her arms, there was a faint blush on her cheeks, and her pink lips seemed to be stained with juice, and the fragrance was overflowing.
Xia Yu closed her eyes vigorously, bowed her head, and kissed her drooping long eyelashes.
"Um..." Xia Yao murmured, patted his head open with her hand.
Xia Yu couldn't help but curled his lips, and steadily hugged his little sun and walked towards the direction of Lingquan.
However, there was a thin wound on his fingertips, which was immediately covered by a shadow.
***
I don't know how long it took. When Xia Yao woke up again, she found herself lying under a big tree.
The lush foliage blocked the dazzling sunlight and sprinkled on the mottled marks.
Blinking her eyes faintly, Xia Yao found that her body was covered with the fine gray blanket. And under her body is a small bed woven with green vines.
On the side of the bed were not only a few red fruits that she had drunk before, but also a few blood-colored lisianthus flowers.
Xia Yao shook her head, still a little dizzy, she actually felt a little awake from a hangover.
Is she drunk?
Drunk with juice? !
Xia Yao's eyes straightened.
In the Star Empire, only adults over the age of 20 could buy alcohol.
She said that she was 20 years old, but that was a false year. She had never drunk alcohol before, and she didn't know that her drinking volume was so bad.
Although the juice was delicious, she didn't dare to drink it anymore.
Rubbing her temples, Xia Yao moved her legs under the small green bed.
"Wow!"
The sound of water came from my ears instantly.
Following the sound, Xia Yao only saw a tall and slender figure with her back facing her under the rushing waterfall.
The long silver hair was draped over his shoulders, covering most of his body. Only the bare/exposed shoulders could be seen, which was straight and wide, covered with a thin layer of muscles.
The waterfall stirred up drops of water and hit his muscles, as if coated with a halo.
It's Xia Yu!
It seemed that Xia Yu was really familiar with her space, and he didn't take any wrong route when he walked from Huahai to here.
Xia Yao held her cheeks and watched the beauty taking a bath for a while.
Immediately, as soon as he raised his hand, he directly absorbed the spiritual spring water from the waterfall. The Lingquan spring water was absorbed from the spring again.
When she moved like this, there were two streams of spring water, rushing towards her quickly.
Standing in the spirit spring, Xia Yu raised her eyebrows slightly and turned around.
Immediately, I saw a beautiful and exquisite girl sitting in the middle of a green vine, surrounded by crystal spring water.
She also didn't wear shoes, just bare two white jade-like feet, like angels in the forest, holy and bright, it is impossible to look away.
Xia Yu looked at her quietly for a while, his arms were immersed in the spiritual spring water, and the black lines on it became lighter and lighter, almost disappearing.
At this time, a thin black shadow came quietly from the forest, as if to quietly pounce towards Xia Yao.
The blue eyes shrank, and the strong arm flicked, the green vines pumped up the crystal drops of water, and directly pulled the black shadow out of the forest.
"Huh?"
Xia Yao hurriedly retracted her hand and looked down.
I saw a section of dry branches lying on the green grass.
At this moment, the branch was still rolling on the ground, and the little green vine in Xia Yu's hand was lashing and whipping the opponent without mercy.
There seemed to be a sound like a baby crying in her ears, and Xia Yao said in surprise: "The branches have become fine too?!"
Her "also" is obviously aimed at the refined gray blanket.
When Little Blanket heard this, he hooked Xia Yao's arm, feeling very unconvinced.
"Wow..." Xia Yu walked out of the spirit spring with the sound of water.
With a move of slender and powerful fingers, the small blanket that still hooked Xia Yao's arm and refused to put it on, flew to his side in an instant, enclosing his lower body.
"I got this dead branch from the bottom of the sea."
Xia Yu raised his hand and brushed the wet hair behind his head, revealing a handsome face that was enough to make people scream.
"Oh..." Xia Yao only felt more dizzy, as if she was going to be drunk again.
Shaking her head vigorously, she directly fed herself a sip of Lingquan spring water.
With a mouthful of the spring water, and a clear mind in his mind, Xia Yao was swaying to reach for the shoes that didn't know when to take off.
At this time, Xia Yu leaned over and picked up the shoes, and took a step forward, carefully putting the shoes on for her.
Xia Yao: "..."
She always had a feeling that if she stayed with Xia Yu for a while, she was about to become a waste of inattentiveness and indifferent grains.
In line with the principle of reciprocating peaches, Xia Yao waved her hand and directly dried the drops of water on Xia Yu's body. By the way, he changed into a soft and light sportswear made of spiritual spring water.
The sportswear concealed Xia Yu's strong muscles. From the outside, he was so tall and slender, and he looked a little thin and good-looking young.
"Is there still this thing in the sunken ship?" Xia Yao knelt down and fiddled with the dead branch with the small green vine.
The dead branches were directly entangled by Xia Yu's green vines, unable to move at all, only grieved and made a baby-like whimper.
Xia Yu said that he didn't know what exactly it was.
At that time, he swam into the captain's room and saw three things hidden in a glass box inlaid with diamonds into the letter T.
--The magic box, a packet of seeds, and this dead branch.
He was originally a wood type supernatural ability person, and when he woke up in Xia Yao's space, he tried to mature the pack of seeds with his supernatural ability.
The result is that kind of red fruit.
After Xia Yu ate it, her body quickly recovered and her abilities quickly recovered.
"Oh..." Xia Yao suddenly realized, "No wonder you recovered so quickly this time."
Before, Xia Yao raised Mr. Skull from a white skeleton into a beautiful boy for the first time, but it took several days and all the crystal nuclei she had collected were used.
But this time, Xia Yu's recovery time was shortened for a long time, and even without any effort, he directly recovered to the appearance of a young man.
At first, Xia Yao thought it was because of her power upgrade and space upgrade, but now thinking about it, it should be due to this red fruit.
"This fruit looks better than the crystal core!" Xia Yao exclaimed while holding the fruit.
It's a pity that there is something similar to alcohol in it, and she gets drunk easily.
Xia Yao slapped her lips regretfully.
Tian Ziqiang told Xia Yu about the efficacy of the magic box before he died. So... what is the function of this dead branch?
Xia Yao was still thinking, and saw that Xia Yu picked up the dead branch and directly inserted it into the soil beside Lingquan.
The cyan wood power circulated at his fingertips, and Xia Yu pressed the dead branch to activate the power.
The surrounding woods made a rustling sound, and the small green vines that had been circulating at Xia Yu's feet were eager to climb on him.
Xia Yao, who was standing next to him, also felt a burst of vibrant energy flowing around her.
It felt so magical, as if spring came all at once and everything was revived.