Chapter 63

If those memories are not immersive, how can Zhizhi feel so real to her?
Xia Yao thought, and even had a bold idea.
--How old is Zhizhi? Does she know Miss Xiang? ?
Miss Xiang had passed away more than ten years ago. If you knew Miss Xiang, she wouldn't have looked like this child...
Thinking about this, the little girl suddenly stopped arguing with No. 13 and turned her head to meet Xia Yao.
The long and thick eyelashes blinked, and a strange memory suddenly struck Xia Yao's heart.
She was born in a closed mountain village and her family was very poor.
There are three older sisters on top of her, a younger sister on the bottom, and her mother is pregnant with a baby in her belly. Together with her grandparents, there are a dozen people in the family, all of whom rely on her father to work alone in the town to make money.
She has known since she was a child that she is different from others, and she can see many things that others can't see.
When she was a child, the puppy that she raised secretly was hanged on the tree in front of her house after being found by her father. Later, the whole family sat together and had a meal of meat. But she didn't eat one piece.
Because, she saw that puppy was still spinning around at their feet...
If a son is not born in a mountain village, he will be looked down upon. Therefore, her mother kept giving birth, always giving birth. Her grandmother said that in this birth, the child in her mother's belly must be a younger brother.
She doesn't think so.
Because she can see a chubby aunt sitting on her mother's belly every day...
Later, in the face of a natural disaster, the factory where her father worked was closed down, and the family was about to be poor.
One night, she heard her parents discussing quietly that they were recruiting workers on an island next to the town. In addition to recruiting young and middle-aged people who are young and powerful, they also recruit child laborers between the ages of six and twelve.
It is against the law to recruit child labor, and I don't know how the business owners on that island passed the audit.
The island has always been very mysterious, and it is said that there are nursing homes for the wealthy on it.
The farthest distance she has been to the town, although she can see the sea on the highest mountain next to her home, she never knows where the small island is in the sea.
Her father is going to take her third sister to try his luck on the island.
Her third sister is two years older than her and is now ten years old. She has a problem with her IQ. However, the third sister is kind to her and always saves delicious food for her.
She had a strong strange feeling that as long as the third sister went to the island with her father this time, she would never come back again.
So she ran out and volunteered to tell her father that she would go to work on that island instead of her third sister.
Dad glanced at her and was silent for a long time. Finally, he agreed.
She still remembers that her eldest sister put a beautiful croissant on her before leaving. Her second elder sister, third elder sister, and younger sister used the pocket money they had accumulated for many years to buy her a doll that looked like her in the town.
And her mother's belly is getting bigger and bigger and heavier. The chubby aunt who had been sitting on her stomach was gone.
She thought that it might not be long before there will be another little sister in the family.
Later, she followed her father to this weird and weird island.
On the island back then, the forest was not as lush and dense as it is now. Apart from those wearing white lab coats, there are many local islanders on the island.
Most of the islanders make a living by fishing, are thin and have excellent water quality. It's just that when I see them outsiders, my expression is numb and unresponsive, and they are not as hospitable as the villagers in their village.
When they even saw those white coats, they would quietly hide their children behind them.
Why is this?
She looked at the islanders quietly, and the white coats checked her father and her body separately.
In the end, only her was left.
Her father got a lot of money. He carried a suitcase of money and left the island without looking back.
Seeing her father's back, she was not very sad either.
Because she soon discovered that in the hospital in the middle of the island, there were many things like the puppy and the chubby aunt, or people.
However, unlike the puppy and the chubby aunt, those things were not left in that hospital voluntarily.
There is a strange force in this hospital that prevents them from leaving, so they can only wander around all day long.
This probably has something to do with the paper posted in the hospital.
Among these things...or people, there is a very beautiful lady.
Just like the noble lady I've seen on TV, she is beautiful and elegant in demeanor. However, she could not walk and sat in that terrifying and eerie third-floor room all day.
She doesn't like that hospital, but she likes that lady.
Your lady is very gentle and smiles slightly at her.
Your lady is a ghost...
Every 7 days on this island, people will deliver daily necessities and newcomers from the island. Otherwise, there is no way to communicate with the outside world.
Work on the island was easier than she thought. She was just fed some sweet sugar balls by those white coats every day, and then she could accept their inspection the next day.
The food on the island is better than at home, the clothes are better than at home, and she can even study and read books. This is completely different from what she had imagined before. Not only her, but other children on the island feel better than home.
At the same time, she quickly discovered that the children left on this island were almost the same as hers-poor family background, with some strange abilities in itself.
For example, a child with a long neck and a big head living in the room next to her can make a phone call after eating sweets from those white lab coats. It's so numb, it can probably fill a cell phone.
The kid was taken away when he was discovered that he had this ability.
She didn't know exactly where she went.
Later, more children were taken away one after another.
And after eating those candies, she found that she could come into contact with the ghosts wandering in the hospital, and even vaguely heard their chattering voices.
She ran to the third floor and heard the lady humming a lullaby.
She had a hunch that as long as she showed her weird ability, she would be taken away.
Therefore, she chose disguise and silence.
The candy continues to be distributed.
She found that those white coats do not necessarily require every child to have special abilities. It's as if they are only responsible for casting nets and can eventually catch a few fish, but they don't care.
Later, I ate more sugar balls. The children who came in with her, except those who were taken away like the boy, all died silently.
Because sometimes she would see the children wandering around with numb expressions in the corner of the hospital.
They have all become those things.
Turned into a ghost...
She even dared not show her strange ability in front of those white coats.
Moreover, as the days progressed, she also found that as long as she stared into someone's eyes seriously, she would know what that person was thinking. It can even control the other side's thoughts and influence the other side's behavior!
This feeling was too scary. She didn't want this ability at all. She held her doll every day and couldn't sleep in fear.
She tried hard to hide her abilities, and secretly spit out the sugar balls she ate, and hid them in the room of the noble lady on the third floor where those white coats were afraid to go.
Later, after night came one day, the sun did not rise again for a long time.
There was a mess in the hospital, and almost all the children who had eaten sugar balls had a fever. She also inevitably got a fever, and then fainted.
When she woke up again, she was packed into a room made of glass.
She became extremely weak, and she didn't even have the strength to speak.
Moreover, what made her feel terrified was that her doll was alive!
The doll stroked her face, calling her the perfect shell.
She knew that the secret she had been hiding had been discovered, and she was shocked.
After that, everything became painful and unbearable. She was put into a glass jar filled with nutrient solution, and a long tube was inserted into her back.
And in another glass jar beside her, there was a big black furry spider.
Both of their jars were connected to a black jar in the middle, and she didn't know what was in it. All I know is that she is in pain every day, and her neighbor, the big spider, is also in pain.
When she is awake, she will communicate with the big spider through her abilities.
Then, she learned that the outside world had changed drastically. Many animals on the island had mutated. In addition to this big spider, many other mutated animals had been arrested.
In the endless pain, she didn't know how much time had passed.
One day, the black jar between her and the big spider was opened, and a weird man whose upper body was exactly the same as her, but the lower body was black spider silk.
The weird obviously robbed her of her ability to hear other people's thoughts, but she still didn't know her ability to see those strange things.
Moreover, she also discovered that the activities of that weird man need to be maintained by her ability.
That weird person is more like her doll than she looks like her. In order to control her, the eccentric connected her and the doll to the black spider silk, just like the lower body of the eccentric is full of spider silk.
The weird person said that she is the perfect carrier of the parasite, and no one can find her true body. That weird person will never die!
In fact, she felt that the perfect carrier was not her, but her doll.
It's just... "You need to find the real body to destroy that weird person..." The little girl finally murmured, "But I don't know where..."
That's it! Seeing these memories, Xia Yao frowned slightly.
It seemed that she had guessed wrong. The little girl did not know Miss Xiang, she only knew the ghost of Miss Xiang.
Are there really ghosts in this world? Or do they exist because of the magnetic field?
Are there so many ghosts in this hospital now?
Is Miss Xiang still here?
The little girl tilted her head and spoke word by word in Xia Yao's head:
"I... don't know. I have been locked up and haven't been out for a long, long time... Only by finding the real body can the villain be destroyed! But I don't know where the villain's real body is!"
The little girl talked more and more irritable, and the doll in her arms also made a gesture of raising her head and screaming.
Xia Yao: "Don't worry, I'll be here soon."
At this moment, the sound of crumbs was heard again outside the door.
Everyone was waiting, and saw a small spider suddenly crawling out of the gate.
It turned out to be just a spider.
But then, behind the spider, more and more small spiders crawled out.
Small spiders are in groups, densely packed, and people can't help but produce intensive phobia.
Seeing such a scene, many people with abilities dare not take it lightly.
Among the many vigilant and panic gazes, the small spiders actually bowed to Xia Yao under the leadership of the big spider.
"This..." Not to mention other people, even Xia Yeye was surprised.
Xia Yao nodded towards Zhuzhu.
Immediately, something happened that shocked everyone's jaw.
At the end of those little spiders, a black body bag was dragged out.