Chapter 62

This mention of Miss Xiang, the weird suddenly said nothing. In that stiff and stubborn posture, there was an inexplicable feeling of fearlessness and death.
Xia Yao squinted slightly, and there seemed to be many secrets in this strange man who had not been discovered...
Seeing this on the 13th, he couldn't calm down even more, and immediately wanted to pinch the black thread and threw it. However, it is simply a soft silk thread with toxins on it.
Even if the silk thread was shredded into thousands of pieces, it was obviously useless.
Just when the big guy was itching with hatred, but couldn't deal with it, and was helpless, suddenly there was the sound of "boom boom" footsteps from outside the laboratory.
The footsteps were loud and heavy, and it seemed that some heavy object was coming here.
As soon as she heard that voice, No. 13 couldn't help but her face changed drastically:
"What?! It won't be...it's the monster who is alive again, right?!"
It seems that the previous big monster that combined various mutant animals caused indelible psychological damage to No. 13, so that when he thinks of the big monster now, his creeps get horrified.
At this time, Xia Yao smiled slightly and whispered in Xia Yu's ear: "It's Zhuzhu who is back."
Xia Yu nodded: "Yeah."
Immediately, a metal door next to the laboratory opened in response, and a mutated giant white-fronted Cancer Spider stood upright in the huge and dark corridor.
He raised his head and saw that there was a little girl lying on the back of the big spider.
"Oh my God!" No. 13 widened her eyes, raised her head and shouted, "There are really monsters! Why is there a girl..."
He was agitated, soaring forward, the white coat on his body was immediately torn. At the same time, the bones of his whole body suddenly pulled up, his figure became extremely tall, and the muscles of his whole body were hardened.
In just a moment, No. 13 has become a stiff stone like granite slabs all over...
Xia Yao's mouth grew slightly: "Wow..." He was a stone giant with a bare ass.
And this stone giant is really complete, and even the bottom one has been restored in proportion...
Xia Yu frowned. As soon as he raised his hand, just when the stone giant was about to smash the bead with a fist, the overwhelming green vines swept over and immediately tied the giant firmly.
"Hey! What's the matter?! Why are you not against me?! Don't let go of Xiaoye!?"
No. 13 was full of disbelief, struggling hard.
However, what made him feel terrified was that this green vine was incredibly tough. Even if he used the strength of his whole body, he couldn't break one of them at all.
Moreover, the green vines became tighter and tighter, causing his granite body to make a "cough" sound. As long as the green vine exerts half force, he will be cut off and his whole body will be turned into powder.
This felt so terrifying, even more fearful than when he faced that big monster.
Who is he? Who is he? !
Where did Yaoyao know this kind of character? !
Xia Yao started rolling her eyes when she saw the stone giant, and hurriedly stretched out her hand to pat Xia Yu: "Yu, Zhuzhu has brought people back!"
Xia Yu looked down at her.
Those big eyes, like a deer, were black and bright, as if they were filled with countless shining little stars.
She still didn't understand what he was worried about...
With a barely audible sigh, Xia Yu's fingertips moved slightly.
"Bang-"
The green vines disappeared in a blink of an eye, and the stone giant was thrown to the ground, almost not crushing the black thread that was imprisoned by the shadows.
According to No. 13's character, after suffering such a big loss, he must retaliate. But this time, when he looked at the gentle and beautiful blue-eyed youth, he felt a panic of fear in his heart, making him dare not to do anything beyond him.
At this moment, the black silk thread under the stone giant didn't even dare to move after seeing Zhuzhu and the little girl on Zhuzhu's back.
That weird man naturally knew this mutant giant white-fronted cancer spider.
When the end of the world came, three giant mutant creatures appeared on this island, and one of them was the white-fronted giant crab spider.
Whether it is the powerful reproductive ability of spiders, or the tough and toxin-rich spider silk, they are all things of great research value.
How could that weird let go of such a precious creature? !
Therefore, the strange man took advantage of the power of others to capture the three mutant creatures on the island separately, and started a new post-apocalyptic study-the transfer and combination of abilities.
Weird people firmly believe that as long as they can be combined, they will create the most powerful weapon in the world.
But, who knows, people are not as good as heaven.
After the end of the world, not only human genes have mutated, but supernatural beings have appeared. Animals have also mutated, and they have also developed IQ.
By chance, this giant mutant white-fronted cancer spider escaped from the laboratory with the help of others, and escaped from Heiwu Island!
Fortunately, the weird had already removed its mutant spider silk as the main part of the parasite.
After that, the weird man began to experiment more frantically, and even caught the foreign powers, extracting their powers and combining them with the mutant animals on the island, and made that world-shocking monster.
However, even the weird man himself did not expect that one day the big spider who fled would dare to return to this island.
Not only that, it even brought other people.
And now, the weirdo had no idea that the big spider had found the little girl.
--Converter of its parasite!
How could this happen? !
The strange man quietly focused his attention on Xia Yao.
Did the charming little girl in front of me see everything clearly? Have you seen the principles and fundamentals of the entire experiment clearly? !
No no no! This is absolutely impossible!
The strange man was still motionless on the surface, but the stone giant who pressed him clearly felt the thing underneath trembling slightly.
Haha! The stone giant was only too heavy at the time, and he wanted to crush the weird person to death, and he deliberately pressed the opponent for a while.
After that, No. 13 got up intently, and as soon as he looked up, he saw the little girl lying on the back of the big spider.
The little girl was extremely thin, and her skin was as gray as a corpse. If you look closely, you can still see the corpses on her bare/exposed skin. She also had a doll that looked exactly like her dress in her arms.
The whole person looks very weird.
"Mom! Zombie!"
With a roar on the 13th, she raised her hand to head to the little girl.
But who knows, the little girl hasn't moved yet. A tattered doll held by her side immediately flew up, blocking the stone giant and the little girl.
The shape of this doll is exactly the same as that of the little girl, with a cute round face and long, thick eyelashes drooping.
Then, the doll slowly opened his eyes.
The color of its eyes is actually crimson!
"She, she, she..." The stone giant was dumbfounded, and took a step back subconsciously, "Why is she exactly like that weird man!?"
Yes, to say it is similar, this doll is exactly the same as the black water condensed "little girl" who caught them before for experimentation!
Before the stone giant's voice had finished, he saw the doll suddenly opened its mouth.
"Ah-"
A sharp scream sounded, the entire laboratory was shaken, and the broken glass crackled.
Everyone couldn't help covering their ears, and other ordinary people could hardly stand up.
Xia Yao also frowned, and said in a low voice, "Zhuzhu, let it shut up."
Zhuzhu shook her body slightly when she heard the order.
At this moment, the little girl sitting on Zhuzhu's back understood its words, rubbed her eyes, and sat up with difficulty. In the next moment, many black threads suddenly appeared from her body.
The silk thread seemed to be alive, squirming and surging in mid-air. Finally, connect directly with the doll.
And the doll that was still screaming suddenly seemed to be caught in the neck. Even though I tried to open my mouth and scream several times, I found that I couldn't make a sound at all.
She glanced back, but flew back to the little girl's arms with her head down and reluctantly.
The little girl hugged her doll and carefully stroked her hair. When she lowered her eyes to see Xia Yao, the little girl was stunned for an instant.
A pair of big black eyes stared at Xia Yao motionless.
Xia Yao looked back at her and winked at her quietly.
The stone giant on the side wiped his sweat and asked nervously, "She, and what is it?!"
Xia Yao turned her head and glanced at him, and said lightly: "Ask her."
Stone giant: "Ah? Who do you ask?!"
On the 13th, I still don't understand, but Xia Yu has already understood everything in it.
Entrapped by the thick shadow, the frankenstein pretending to be dead-the black silk thread was picked up at once.
Xia Yao: "Speak! If you don't speak... I'll take down that doll!"
The weird man remained silent, and it seemed that he would rather die than surrender at this time.
At this moment, No. 13 hugged his chest and looked at the little girl up and down again, and he suddenly said in surprise:
"Ah! This little girl won't be twin sisters with that weird person?!"
The little girl was sitting on her knees on Zhuzhu's back, but when she heard this, she lightly pointed number 13 with one hand.
I didn't see her opening her mouth, but No. 13 clearly heard a sentence in her mind: "You fart!"
"Me?! Why did I TM fart?!" No. 13 felt like she was fainted.
The little girl continued: "You just fart!"
No. 13: "..."
On the 13th, there was a fierce quarrel with the little girl in his brain, but Xia Yao squinted her eyes slightly.
Even though she couldn't ask anything from the weird man now, she was not in a hurry. Because she had secretly guessed the identity of that person. It's just... this little girl looks even more weird than that weird person.
In fact, when Zhuzhu brought the little girl back out, she was sure that the little girl was Zhuzhu's friend-"Xianzhi".
Obviously, Zhizhi escorted Zhuzhu away from Heiwu Island.
And the lullaby she heard when she entered the hospital before, seeing the red shadow, and the hallucinations she saw on the second floor were all warning her and reminding her.
That slight lullaby has protected her to a great extent, preventing her from being controlled by mental abilities.
All those illusions about Miss Xiang were given by screaming.
So how does Zhizhi know all this?