Migo nods and whispers, "I don't want you to leave."

Jiya doesn't want to leave, either. "I know. But we both know I can't distract you while you're studying. Go, wash your face."

Inggo hugs her tight sa dala niyang pagkain and almost cries in her shoulder.

And then when they're both full and back to study mode, necks cracking, Jiya gives them their coffee and wraps a hand around Migo's neck, leaning down to kiss him. "Study hard. Call me if you need anything."

Migo kisses her back and smiles at her. "Thank you, baby. I love you."

"I love you too. Sobra. And I believe in you."

"Paano ako?" Inggo asks flatly, raising his eyebrow.

Jiya ruffles his hair. "I believe in you too, Inggo. I'm going na guys, I'll text you when I'm home."

Migo nods, watching her leave the condo.

Maureen visits again, grumpy. "I'm horny!" she shouts, kicking the couch. "Ugh!"

Same, sabi ni Jiya sa isip niya. She's been keeping herself company.

Pero may time rin na Migo wakes her up, desperate, pushing in and out of her with their clothes on. "Valle," he whines in her ear, kissing her neck, while she's still half-asleep. "Please. Wake up. Kailangan kita."

Jiya sits up once the confusion wears off. Pagod na si Migo kakaaral, so siya ang gagalaw.

He lifts his hips up the bed as she swallows him down, and he hangs his head back, groaning. "Ah, fuck, fuck, close, baby, stop."

Jiya pulls out of him and straddles his lap, holding his face. Migo leans into it, catching his breath. "Nagsawa ka na kay Inggo?" she teases, rubbing him against her, but not pushing in.

Migo glares at her in the dark, jaw tight. "Wala ako sa mood makipagbiruan."

Jiya laughs quietly and kisses him, sinking down on his length.

The sound Migo makes her nails dig into his skin.

It's not long before he finishes inside her. Jiya goes to clean them both up kasi tulog na si Migo when he's done.

She puts a shirt on him and boxers, and he doesn't move. She kisses his head and hugs him to sleep.

When she wakes up, he's gone again, but there's a text on her phone.

Pogi: thank u :( im sorry ikaw lahat
nagwork and i fell asleep after. ill do
all the work pagkatapos ng exam baby
sorry. i just really needed you.

Jiya smiles, absolutely endeared.

i missed you too. don't
apologize. hope it gave u
energy <3

Migo doesn't read it until later.

Pogi: oh, it did.

Jiya goes out with her co-workers from T&B and her college friends. She sees her mom and dad as well, who are both still working, busy as ever. They ask how Migo's doing and Jiya tells them he's still studying for the exam. They both wish him luck.

Gelo also passes his good luck to her, one night before he leaves the office. "Good luck to Migo," he says with a smile, and then leaves.

He doesn't linger on her door anymore, but she's not as cold with him, either. They talk casually—not like before, not like when they were friends, but Jiya's anger is now replaced with indifference. Nakakapagod magalit sa kanya.

Jiya takes Migo out one day for a breather and Maureen does the same for Inggo. He passes out in the car and Jiya brings him to a small restaurant with good food and a good view sa rooftop. Lagi silang nagt-takeout or delivery ni Inggo, kaya paminsan-minsan, the girls bring them out of their room so they can catch a breath.