𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

Start from the beginning

"Oliver! Do the 3D ultrasound and check if the baby is still fucking moving." Mattia shouted, shaking the doctor's shoulders. Oliver nodded, quickly switching machines.

Maybe it was the stress of everything? I-maybe? Oliver didn't know about my struggles with my pregnancy. But...but I don't understand what's wrong...

"I've had-had problems with my pregnancy be-before." I stuttered, rubbing the side of my belly lightly so Mattia wouldn't notice.

"Yes, Mattia told me all of it. I understand, the baby could just be in a different position. Nothing to worry about." He told us both. Making me nod and calm down, I didn't wanna be the reason something happened to Mattia's baby. Maybe it was the stress of everything going on?

I'm not sure but I just don't like thinking about it.

"Or maybe you're not qualified enough." Mattia snared, gritting his teeth. "Mattia, he's looking now. Just give him time." I said, reaching over and taking his hand lightly. Making him look down at me, "Yeah, fine." Mattia muttered, shifting around nervously.

"Yep, just as I thought. Baby's forehead is facing downwards." Oliver said, pointing at the screen and showing Mattia the outline of the baby's head, "Is that its nose?" Mattia asked, a bit shocked that he was finally seeing the baby's face. At least somewhat.

"Yes, and those are their lips."

"Woah...is that a penis or-"

"Ale!" Mattia shouted. I rolled my eyes, stopping myself from talking. "Shit sorry," I apologized, remembering that he didn't wanna know the gender just yet. "Even if they do have a penis, we wouldn't be able to see it, their leg is covering it," Oliver said with a smile.

"You could definitely turn the baby by going to your regular doctor when you guys get back home." Mattia nodded at that. "Ooh, look at you," The doctor gasped.

"What?" I asked, he shrugged. "Baby is alive and well, did you feel that at all Alejandro?" He asked me. I shook my head, trying to focus on feeling something, anything really, just to calm Mattia down and bring him out of his rude mood.

I gave him a questioning look, "The baby just moved their legs and hands, probably trying to get comfortable."

‼️

I turned my head with a smile to see Nano playing Chess with some of the security guards who were keeping watch in the living room.

He's never even had any interest in any boring "old people games" as he would say. "Checkmate!" Nano shouted, throwing his hands up in the air with a huge smile. "Yay!" All the guards cheered. Clapping their hands to make Nano happy.

"Baby? You ready to tidy up and get to sleep?" I asked, making him frown. "Nooo, one more round! Please?" He begged, putting his hands together. "Babe, it's already past your bedtime," I told him, crossing my arms over my stomach. "But it's summer," He whined.

"I promise we won't keep him too long, we'll be quick and he'll most definitely win over us." One of the guards told me, a small smile on his face as he held his hands in front of him. "Fine, one more round then bedtime sweetheart." I sighed, before turning around and deciding to start to walk around and take a small tour of the huge house.