Part 1

Ash POV :

I was in our school rooftop with my friends and pikachu looking at the new freshner.And then it hit me with a sweet scent that made my mind blank and made my heart beat unsttopable at the same time.I've never felt this before.

My friend Red and pikachu looked at me and Red said ,  "Earth to Ash " and I look at him he said , " Ash look at the new girl checking you out "

I turn around to see  who it was. I saw a girl talking to her friends and secretly looking at me and wink and smile at me.It's not the first time a girl wink at me.

She's not that good looking and I turned my way to new freshner again and I smell that sweet smell again but this time it was so near from where I was sitting and I currently stand up and looked around and search for the sweet scent.But, before I knew it the scent was driftly slowly away from me.

Pikachu looked at me with worried face and saif "pika pika pika? (are you okay?)"
I said i am fine pikachu let's go back to class before we are late or else our strictly mam will shout at us"😩 again " as I said that I frowned still searching for the scent .

Serena POV :
Me and my friends were at the rooftop when I saw a cute guy, I was checking him out. He was very handsome, very good looking.

Then his friend whisper something in his ear and then he suddenly looked back and see me and then he quickly look away since I wink and smile at him, I thought he was shy. It was so adorable.

While I was still thinking of him my friend Misty come and said"Serena let's go to the class we're gonna be late"and I nodded my head and we head towards our class.
When we got in I saw him again with his friends and his pikachu. Then he quickly face our way and I just smile.