HIM!

HI YALL ITS BEEN A MINUTE-....im sorry my phone got lost for a VERY long time :( anyway back to the story

Edd pov
"I dont think this is a hangover"Matt said sadly, "you think?"I said sarcastically.matt didnt seem to care about that right now he was worried for his "friend",I heard someone coming down the stairs and it was another person that had a crush on tom.thats why me and Matt HATE him for that cuz me and Matt are trying to win his heart. "What do you want?" I said mad(BICH IF EDD MAD YOU DEAD AF YOU BETTER RUN LIKE ILDA FROM MHA OR HELL TOGA/JUNKO YOUR ASS😂) "what??,I can't come down stairs now?"tord said(BET YAH DIDNT SEE THAT COMEIN DID YA😆). "Whatever"I said clearly pissed.

Tord pov.
I knew that edd knew what I was trying to do to tom.(WHAT? FUCK HIM TO DEATH?!😂okay ILL stop..mabey..) He knew all of my plans..i want to date tom yes I have small feelings for him but thats not why I want to date him my main resian is so I can experimeant on him HAHAH he's so weak though...BUT if I got him to bleave that edd and Matt hate him and there just pretending to love him ooo boi the things I would do just to make tom go into his demon form..and the other thing is that when ever im angry I usually need to hit somthing and I get angry ALOT so I can just hit him whenever I feel like it,THE PAIN ON HIS FACE WOULD BE SO DULITEFULL OH THE BLOOD AND HIM BEING TERRIFIED GETS ME SO HAPPY! I NEED TO MAKE SURE HE HATE MATT AND EDD FOR LIFE AND TOM WILL BE MINE! ALL MINE!HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

HI

I'll see you next time ;)

I'm a meany rent i?

I'm sorry

I promise I'll pake the next part

Soon

338 words