"Alright look, if we're gonna do this then we need to set some ground rules."

"How many you got? I bet you got a whole damn list," he said.

"I only have two."

He rolled his eyes and prepared himself to listen.

"Rule number one, you are not allowed to kiss me or touch me in a sexual way. Matter of fact, no touching at all."

He pressed on the gas and stopped in the middle of the street, making me almost hit my head.

"How the hell are people supposed to believe we fucking if I can't touch you?" he asked angrily.

"I don't know, but I don't want you touching me."

Someone honked at us so Von stuck his hand out the window and gave them finger before he started driving again.

"Rule number two, be careful."

I guess that one caught him off guard because he looked over at me with a sympathetic face.

"I don't want to have to save you again and I know there are a lot of people who don't like you. So just be careful."

"Ok I understand the second one, but the first one? That's some bullshit," he complained.

"Welp too bad."

The rest of the car ride was silent except for the music lowly playing.

We finally pulled up to somebody's house. There were people standing in the front yard and there was music blasting.

Uh, I really don't wanna be here...

"You ready?" Von asked me.

"I guess."

We got out the car and he came over to my side. He grabbed my hand and I instantly snatched it away.

"No touching."

He rolled his eyes and gave me a little push.

We walked in side by side as everybody stared at us. He brings too much attention just from walking.

"Damn she bad as hell," somebody whispered.

"That's that crazy girl," somebody else whispered.

"Mm he so fine," a different girl mumbled.

We walked to the back, where the real party was.

There were people in the pool and people sitting around it. Some people were standing around and talking and others were just twerking or being ignorant.

"There she go," Von whispered to me.

I followed his eyes and saw Missharon sitting there talking to some chick I never seen before.

We started to look away but our heads snapped back when Jordan walked over to her and gave her a kiss.

Oop...

"Come on let's go sit down," I said, seeing him getting mad.

We walked over to the lounge chairs and sat down facing each other. Von couldn't stop looking at Missharon

"You good?" I asked.

He finally stopped looking and turned his head to look at me.

"Yeah, I'm straight," he mumbled.

He looked at Missharon and Jordan again out of the corner of his eye to see that they were looking directly at us.

Lord, I just know he's about to be petty...

He looked at me and smiled, showing his grills. He pulled me out of the chair and sat me on his lap.

Didn't I tell him not to touch me?

"I told you no touching," I whispered in his ear.

"Gang, it's working. You can tell she's mad," he said back to me.

I was caught off guard when she started to walk in our direction and you can tell Von was too.

I was really caught off guard when he grabbed the back of my neck and brought me in for a kiss.

This would've been my 13th reason...

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her stop right where she was and stare at us.

He saw her too, which made him slide his tongue in my mouth and keep the kiss going.

His lips are soft so I'll allow it this time...

She turned around and walked off so Von pulled away from the kiss.

"I should beat your ass. You can't follow one rule."

"Girl be quiet and come with me to get a drink," he chuckled.

"I don't drink."

He rolled his eyes and tapped my thigh, signaling for me to get up.

———

It was almost 2:00 am and the party was just now starting to end.

There were still a few people here though, including Missharon and Jordan.

I'm beyond tired and I'm ready to go home and get in my bed.

I was sitting on the couch and was starting to doze off.

"You ready to go?" Von asked coming over to me with a blunt in his hand and his shirt off.

I don't like him but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't attractive...

I nodded my head and he grabbed my arm pulling me off the couch.

After Von said bye to some of his friends, which took forever, we walked out the house and headed to the car until we were stopped by someone tapping both of our backs.

We turned around to see Missharon.

"So this what you on now Von?" she asked.

She looked kinda sad like she wanted to break down crying but also like she wanted to grab him and stick her tongue down his throat.

Von looked at her and then looked back at me.

"Yep," he said, pulling me into a side hug and grabbing my butt.

I don't even know why I made no touching a rule like he would listen...

"I think Jordan calling you. Come on bae," he said, pulling me towards the car.

We got in and he started screaming and laughing.

"Nigga calm down! I am tired."

"Did you see her face Dani? That bitch wanted to suck my dick right then and there," he laughed.

"Great so your plan worked. Are we done?" I said as I started falling asleep again.

"No we gotta keep it going. Give it some more time and she gon be right back in my bed."

That's the last thing I heard him say before I fell asleep.

________________________________

Don't know what to say. Going to sleep.

Bye, Love y'all.