Hopeless Love

??? POV
As I walk around looking for that idiot I become more and more nervous. I keep going over the same lines in my head over and over 'its gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay'
But I know it's not I'm literally going to confess to my crush of 15 years!!.
As I turn the corner, I saw it. My crush KISSING another GIRL!! As I was about to turn and run I heard him call so I stopped but didn't turn around.
"Hey Sasuke"

Naruto POV
"Hey Sasuke" I said while holding my girlfriend Hinata. I was kinda hoping to see him today so I could tell him I had a girlfriend but when I called he didn't turn around he just stood there without moving a muscle. "Sasuke?" I said a little more quietly because I didn't know what was wrong with him. "You ok?" Without even uttering a word he just started walking away. "Hey wait" I said while running to catch up with him "Sasuke wait" I tapped his shoulder and he just looked at me with the blankest expression I have ever seen with crystal tears flowing down his face. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked concerned, "what's wrong is that I just saw my crush kissing someone else" with that he pulled out of my grasp before poofing away.
(I forgot what the Anbu people do so imma call it 'poofing away' for now)
I was so confused 'what did he mean?'
"It means he saw you kissing that Hyuga girl there" "Why would he be mad at that though?" "For Christ sake kit he saif he saw his crush kissing someone else and he saw you and that Hyuga girl kissing put two and two together dumbass"
Then it hit me. 'He has a crush on HINATA?!'

Kurama POV
'I swear he's beyond dumb. I seriously didn't sign up for this man, imma let him figure it out himself'

At Naruto's house

Sasuke POV
I stood in front of Naruto's door waiting for someone to answer. After I knocked for the 100th time Kushina-san opened the door to see me in tears. "Oh my Sasuke dear what's wrong" she cooed while ushering me inside. "He like someone else" I said trying not to burst into another crying session. She looked at me with sympathetic eyes and sat me on the couch before indicating for me to come closer. As I went closer she held me close rubbing circles in my back while I cried silently on her shoulder. After about 20 minutes I finally calmed down and was ready to go back home when the doorbell rang, so Kushina-san went to open it and in came the one person I didn't want to see right now.

Naruto POV
As Hinata and I were walking towards my parents' home I couldn't help but think why didn't Sasuke tell me he had a crush on Hinata. "Naruto-kun are you ok you seem distracted" "Ah, I'm fine Hinata just thinking about some stuff" "ok". The rest of the way was silent until we reached the door so I knocked and waited. A few seconds late my mother opened the door with a *not so happy* expression. "Hi mom" I greeted happily before heading in with Hinata to see Sasuke on the couch looking at me. "Sasuk-" "thanks for having me Kushina-san it was lovely talking with you" "You too Sasuke-kun," she said smiling brightly. "But I must take my leave now my parents are waiting for me at home" "aww that's too bad, maybe come some other time?" "I'd love to" Sasuke said before getting up to leave until I interrupted him and said "you know I'm sure Mikoto-san will understand if you stay" I said hoping he would accept so we can talk things out. "I don't think so she said I need to be home tonight cause Itachi has something important to tell us" he said with the same blank expression as before. He walked to the door and hugged my mom before leaving. As soon as Sasuke left my mom's smile faded as she turned towards us.

Kushina POV
As Sasuke-kun left my whole mood changed as I closed the door. I looked at my son and then at the little Hyuga girl beside him. 'so she's the one that stole my son's heart? I mean she's not ugly I just know that Naruto and Sasuke would make a great couple if Naruto would just realize his feelings' "Mom?" Is all I heard as I snapped back to reality to see my son and his *girlfriend* looking at me. "Hm?" is all I answered as he looked at me strangely, well I can't blame him because usually, I would say like 'yes sweetie or yes sweetheart' but he wasn't gonna get a peep out of me today. Strangely, I'm treating Naruto like this because of Sasuke, but Sasuke has always liked my son and Naruto is just too damn dense and I ship them soo bad but if you don't literally whack Naruto in the head he won't get the memo. "You ok mom?" Naruto asked concerned "I'm fine now what is it that you want" I asked trying to keep my cool and not do anything stupid. "Ok? Anyways I wanted you to meet someone special" he said gesturing to the little lost princess beside him. "Is this your friend? She's so cute hi I'm Mrs. Kushina Uzumaki but you can just call me Kushina" I said stretching out my hand. Naruto looked at me weirdly before saying "mom, she's not my friend she's my girlfriend" "hi my name's Hinata" she said stretching her hand to reach mine but sadly they never met because I drew back my hand and they both looked at me confused. "I don't like her" is all I said and Naruto looked at me shocked. "What?" Naruto asked me like he was hoping he heard wrong. "I don't like her" I said once again. They looked at me then miss princess started to look sad and looked at the floor while Naruto looked at her with sympathy. I know I'm being rude but I just want the best for my son and I'm sorry to say but I know that's not miss princess over here. "Mom why would you say that she's my girlfriend" "I can clearly hear you told me about twice already" "then what's the problem why don't you like her?" He asked looking hurt. "I just don't like her being with you Naruto, I want the best for you and I know it's not with miss Hyuga here" he looked at me like I was crazy. "Are you serious mom?" he asked then suddenly his face look like he remembered something. "Is that why Sasuke was here to tell you so you could break me and Hinata up so he can be with her?". I couldn't believe I have such a dumbass of a son. He thought Sasuke like HINATA. "You think Sasuke likes Hinata?" I asked hoping he wasn't this dumb. "Yeah, because when he saw me and Hinata kiss he just started crying saying he just saw his crush kissing someone else" I couldn't believe it. He knows more than anyone that Sasuke hates the Hyuga princess but he doesn't know the reason. "Are you kidding Naruto? You know more than anyone in this village that Sasuke despises the Hyuga princess and yet you come to that conclusion" I asked getting a little impatient here. "Well yeah what other answer would there be"

Hopeless loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें