𝐷𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes as I read the messages that made me even more nauseous. I couldn't wait until Shawn came back. He really had some fuckin nerve texting me like I'm fuckin crazy.

Girlfriend 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
Attachment: 1 Movie

I opened Gia's message confused but still watched the video. It was a video of Shawn putting Tez on blast. It made me happy, it made me smile.

I saved it and posted it to my Instagram story. I checked hers and Shawn's and the same video was there.

I heard the door open and got really excited.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Of course, girl. You know I gotchu." He said hugging me.

"So how you feeling?" He asked as I laid back down in his lap.

"Hurt. Embarrassed. Mad." I started. "I mean look at these comments!" I said showing him my phone. He drew back.

"I already saw them. I can't look at that shit again." He admitted.

We sat there in comfortable silence.

I almost fell asleep before my phone started blowing up again. We rolled our eyes knowing exactly who it was.

I laughed at the Bruno threat

"Shawn I wanna say something on the stage." I started. "Then do you mind wrapping this party up?" I asked nervously.

"Ain't no thing. I ain't really feeling it anyway."

We made our way to his outside area where the stage was set up.

"Goodnight again people. My amazing, beautiful, lovely best friend wanted to say a few words about a nigga." He said as the crowd hyped me up.

"Wassup y'all? First of all Shawn, happy birthday," I started as he pretended to blush. "I wanna thank you for what you did for me tonight and for staying solid all these years. We've been through some rough shit and I know I haven't been the easiest person to deal with..." he nodded hard and I rolled my eyes  "neither have you, nigga. Anyway." I chuckled.

"I love you and I appreciate you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you, friend." I finished as the crowd cooed at us. He hugged me and lifted me up for a few seconds.

"Aight everybody, you think we can sing happy birthday to the birthday boy for the one time?"

They started without a response. I admired him as he smiled. He was precious and I'm glad he was feeling happy right now.

"Ay Gi, snap a couple pics for us!" Shawn said through the mic and she complied.

We did a couple poses. My favorite one was where we simply held out our hands and showed off our matching pinky rings and bracelets.