"Yah Beomgyu!" He heard Yeonjun's voice calling him as he turned around to see no one.

Ehh?

He looked around to find the older boy calling him but there was no one. He was the only person on that street, walking. "Weird." He mumbled to himself as he continued walking. "Maybe I just miss teasing Yeonjun hyung." he said, chuckling.

"Finally, the last box." Gyeoul said as she put the box filled with her things on the floor along with other boxes containing some furniture. "Now all I have to do is clean this apartment and I'll be done." Before she could even get the broom in the corner of the room, she heard a knock on the door. "Coming!" She said as she rushed to the door, opening it to see the brown-haired boy carrying her cat.

"Uh, Beomgyu. What are you doing here?" She asked as he showed her the cat inside a carrier he was holding. "You said you're going to get her today but she couldn't wait and wanted to see you already." He said as she let them in, closing the door. "And I want to help." He said as he put the carrier down, opening its zipper, freeing the cat. Then he went and got the broom before she could, so she went and got a wet towel to wipe off the dust from the counters. "So how are you going to leave with all of these?" He said as he pointed the boxes on the floor. "Oh, Ga-eul eonnie is going to pick me up." "She'll be here in an hour."

"Oh, I forgot to ask you." He said as the girl hummed in response. "You said you wanted to do the things we haven't done so..."

"..can I come with you?"

"Eonnie!" Gyeoul said in excitement as she rushed to her older sister, engulfing her in a hug. "Aigoo, my little Nundeongi(snowball), I missed you." Ga-eul said. "Uh, Beomgyu's taller than me now." She added as the boy chuckled, the older girl ruffling his hair. "Eonnie, I'm already 17 yet you're still calling me 'Nundeongi'." She said as she broke the hug, pouting at the older girl who chuckled at her words. "Says the one who keeps calling me a pumpkin." She said, ruffling the younger girl's hair. "We gotta be quick." "You still have to unpack those things when we get there." Ga-eul added. "By the way, is he coming?" The older girl asked as Gyeoul nodded in response. "This Chestnut's coming with us."

Chestnut? I look nothing like a chestnut.

"Alright then let's get those boxes."

"Is that the last box?" Ga-eul asked the boy who was carrying a box to the trunk of the car. "Yup, the last one."

"Okay, we're good to go." "Where's Nundeongi?" Ga-eul asked Beomgyu who closed the trunk's door. "Nundeongi." He mumbled as he chuckled. "She's having trouble getting Yeongwon inside her carrier." He answered. "I'll go h-" His sentence got cut as Gyeoul got outside the building carrying the black cat's carrier. "-never mind."

"Let's go?" The older girl asked and Gyeoul nodded in response. "Eonnie." She whispered as Beomgyu got inside the car. "What?" Ga-eul asked. "Can I sit on the front seat?" She asked, still carrying the carrier. "No." The older girl said as a grin crept on her face. "Why?~" The younger girl whined. "No minors in the front seat."
"But-" Her sentence got cut. "No 'but's, back seat..."

"..with your Chestnut." Ga-eul mumbled, smirking.

"What did you say?" She said. "Nothing." The older girl answered. "I said, give me the cat and go inside." She added, getting the carrier off the younger girl's hand as she opened the car door for Gyeoul. She went in and saw Beomgyu wearing earphones, bopping his head slightly. He noticed her sit down, so he handed her his right earphone to her. "Thanks."

Ga-eul went in and put the carrier with the cat inside on the front seat. Then the ride started. The two kept bopping their heads and singing along to the songs only the both of them could hear, which made the older girl smile and chuckle.

Minutes later, the two felt drowsy. Ga-eul looked at the rearview mirror to check the two and saw both of them sleeping. Gyeoul had her head on his shoulder while Beomgyu's head was on top of hers.

Aigoo, my Nundeongi and her Chestnut grew so much.

🎶"My heart was very different from before, my heart that has grown"🎶

________________________________
A/N
Chap 3 is finally published! Sorry if it took long and thank you for waiting and for being patient.
Also, for those who doesn't know...

Gyeoul=Winter
Ga-eul=Autumn

That's why it's 'snowball' and 'pumpkin' XD