"Uzui!"

"Hey Giyuu. Lets show these demons some flamboyant time shall we?" Uzui said

.
Just in the nick of time, reinforcement from the east, west and south had arrived to their aid. Now the hunters have tripled its amounts but it wasn't over yet. The demons, not wanting to admit defeat had also quadrupled their amount almost overwhelming the hunter forces. And mixed among them are also the regular demons who is also came for their comrades aid.
'

Genya: "Hey guys. Looks like we've made it to the party."

Aoi: "Good to see you Genya. Now, lets deliver these demons the proper punishment."

Nezuko: "That sound nice. How about you Zenitsu san?"

Rai: "He's still asleep Nezuko san. But sure, why not."

Inosuke: "Lets shred them to pieces!"

Kanao: "......Lets go."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ah, i see. Well lets pay them a visit later."

"Meow."

.
Way far up in the north lies yet another battle. The demon king are facing the heir of the late demon lord, as she was supposed to be the queen of all demons but the title had already been taken. Tanjiro being as fast and efficient he is, manages to cut down the horde of demons she brought along with ease. Now he's facing her, a little child, the daughter of the monster who started it all.
'

"I'm impressed. You've managed to defeat them despite them being invincible." She applaud

"Perhaps you should change their title into 'hard to kill' instead. As nothing is impossible in this world." Tanjiro glared at her

"Right, you being alive is also something that is impossible. How have my father chosen you out of all being?" She questioned

"That man, your father had been living for thousand of years and he had killed millions of innocent lives."

"Do you know why my father died that night?"

"...." Tanjiro went silent

"Well, because he's weak. Millions? Rookie numbers. After tonight, those numbers will go higher and higher until there's no humans left on this earth." She laughs

"Well this is where we say goodnight. Goodnight, Haruka chan."

"Dance of the fire god: Waltz flash."

.
As Tanjiro surges forward at lightning speeds, he swings his red blade close to its target. But just before the blade even touched her neck, his body stopped on its own and it won't respond to him.
'

"What the?!" He exclaimed

"Blood demon art: Blood manipulation."

"What have you done?!"

"You're a stupid man. I may be a child, but i'm still a demon. My blood art specializes in taking control of peoples. Looks like it worked on you too."