Chapter 1

table { font-size: 10pt; }HOWDY PPL!! HOPE YOU LIKE MEH STORY!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

“What the hell did you do?!” I yelled as I glared up at older brother. Yes Tom, one of my dear brothers who I love and hate so so dearly. He is the oldest in the family. 

He' s18 years old and is about 6 ft 3, has deep amber eyes, he has shortish dark golden hair that frames his face and has spiked hair at the back and sides. He is one of those typical player, with his broad shoulders, his tanned muscular body, and also has a 6 pack.

“What do you think I did? I just grabbed this” He lifted the scissors that he was still holding, “and I just had this urge to have this experiment with your hair and I have to say, I did a pretty good at it to.”

Ugh, and Max just had to walk in at right that minute “Woah!! Mercy, what happened to you?” I glared daggers and then he just had to bring the twins. “Yo guys!!! You can’t believe what just happened to Mercy!”

Max has dark blue eyes, he’s 6 ft 2 1/2 and has dark brown hair that he has dyed dark blue, that straightens, and has the most the cutest smile. Even I think so, but I'm not gonna thell him that.

He's the clumsiest person in our family but he does have a good heart. He is the second oldest. He is 17 and has an extreme dislike of shirts.

The twins raced up the stairs and came crashing into my room. There was this stunned silence and then they bursted into laughter staring at me as if I’m funniest thing they ever saw.

The twins are the youngest in our family at the age of 16. Dave is older than Andy by 2 minutes. They both have light brown hair and green eyes. The only difference are the hair styles the have, Dave has his right side of his head shaved since his fringe is on the left, and Andy has the exact opposite.

They stand at 6 ft 1 and they are the sporty type. They have played almost all the sports but they said soccer was their favorite.

“You think this is funny?! We just moved here and you,” I accused pointing a finger to Tom who just standing there smirking, “Did this,” now pointing to my hair, “When school is only a day away!”

“Mercy!” the twins called. My gaze turned to focus on then. They started whispering something to each other, Dave started. “We were just wondering...”

”Can you make us breakfast?!” Andy finished

I gave them my a look of disbelief. “PLEASE MERCY! WE’RE HUNGRY!”

“Yeah Mercy, why don’t you make us some too while you’re at it. Oh and some lunch too, I gotta get to work by like 2:30 or I might get fired. Again.” Tom added with a grin.

Max, who was obviously taking photos with his phone said, “uhhh... I have to tell you something. So uh I kinda stuffed up your....uhh”

As patient as I am, I have no time for this, “Spit it out already”

A guilty look passed over his face.

“Ikindofwreakedyourmotorbikehellbellsand,” Max took a big breath, “andIkindofmadesomethinggoboominthekitchen. Ohandmumscomingsoonlikeinafewminutes”

(Translation: I kind of wreaked your motorbike HellBells and – and I kind of made something go boom in the kitchen. Oh and mums coming home soon, like in a few minutes)

“THE KITCHEN?! MOMS GONNA KILL ALL OF US!!! EVERYONE OUT RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!” They all start to turn, heading to the stairs. Wait, did Max say something about my bike?! “Wait Max”

Max stiffened, turn around real slow as if it was a horror scene. “Did you say you wreaked my motorbike?” I said in a low growl.

“I... uh... I mean... I just-“Max stuttered

“Did you or did you not wreak my motorbike...?” I repeated

With his head down, looking defeated, “Okay, I did wreak your bike...” He muttered. I felt my face lose all of its emotion. I looked into a mirror once when I was like this, and let me tell you, it scared me. I looked like a lifeless doll that can move.

“But I didn’t do it on purpose. I just-“We both suddenly stilled at the sound of keys at the front door. We just stood there as horror slow crept onto our faces.

“Oh shit.” I muttered

We heard the door opening, footsteps headed to the kitchen. The keys dropped in the near silent house. Sigh. We are so not gonna hear the end of this.

“WHAT DID YOU KIDS DO TO MY KITCHEN?!” Our mother bellowed at the top of her lungs. I heard shuffling at the end of the hall as the boys headed towards the kitchen.

“MERECEDES COLLINS!! GET YOUR BUT IN HERE NOW!!” My mum yelled to me when she noticed i wasn’t there.

“In a minute!” I yelled back to her. I hopped up to quickly check myself in the mirror. I have green eyes with a tad of brown in them. SHIT. My hair is all over the place! I’m gonna kill that bastard.

Just so you know, I had dark chocolate brown wavy hair that that reached just below my shoulder blades and I think my bangs are a little bit to long though, but that was before I had a my new and improved hair cut. Note the sarcasim. I had a reasonable size bust. I'm at the height of 5 ft 5 and I'm not getting any taller.

I started to tie my hair in a lose bun that looked quite messy, my mum would probably ask me about my hair but... Oh well.

“MERECEDES!! I’M GETTING TIRED OF WAITING!” And there goes my mum, again

“I’m coming “I replied. I quickly went to grab one of my glasses sitting on the desk.

Ughh. Time to face my mum.

____________________________________________________________________

*This has been edit as of Apr11 2013*