Panic attacks..

Y/n POV

It has been a week when i told the truth to the Avengers. Well nothing hasn't changed or i thought so. Last night I saw Natasha and Wanda little more close. Look i know that Natasha and Wanda were friends but it looked that Natasha was eyeing my girlfriend. But there's a slight problem what Wanda doesn't know, me and Natasha have been texting, but it wasn't just texting Natasha flirted many times with me. I know that it can count cheating but the real problem is that i have crush on Natasha and I'm dating Wanda.  I don't know if i should tell Wanda or just brush off the feelings for Natasha. But Natasha isn't just a normal crush, it's, how do i say it. I feel like the same for Natasha and Wanda. Like i want to date them both, not like normal dating shit, like polyamorous thing. I should tell Wanda about this or both of them, no Y/n only Wanda. I'm dating Wanda she should know.

the next thing i know i were walking in Wandas room before i heard talking in there. it was muffled but  knew who was there with Wanda, It's Natasha

Wanda: Look Nat I don't know how to tell you this and i don't know how will you react too

Natasha: Spit it out Wands it can't be that bad, right?

Wanda: Well..

Natasha: right?

Wanda: Forget it

It started to sound really important, but i need to tell Wanda. Okay you will walk in there and ask Natasha to go away so you can tell Wanda, okay this cant be hard, right? Fuck it, this gonna end badly or not so bad. Alright Y/n, calm down.. nothings gonna happen

3rd person POV

Y/n tried to calm herself but her breath became uneven little by little it seemed that Y/n were having a panic attack rights outside of Wandas room. Wanda and Nat couldn't hear Y/n who was almost chocking on the floor. Y/ns tears streamed down and it was harder to catch her breath. Y/n vision started to blur little by little until her vision was gone. She was unconscious on the floor right next to Wandas door. Wanda and Natasha heard a loud thud right outside  Wandas door. Wanda and Nat ran outside of her room and was greeted of Y/ns unconscious body on the floor.

Wanda looked shocked at the Y/n and soon she was crying help. Natasha froze, she always had a crush on Y/n and never wanted to see her hurt. But for Natasha it was not her luck this time. few minutes later Bruce and Tony are running to Wanda with Y/n in her arms. Tony took Y/n from Wanda and went in the med-bay with Bruce. Helen Cho was there waiting for them.

Wanda and now Natasha were crying in theirs own room hoping that Y/n will be okay.  Natasha was planning on telling the crush thing to Wanda and Y/n cause well Natasha has learned that love was not for children and help of google there's relationship with three people. The whole truth was that Natasha was falling in love with Y/n and Wanda, but she didn't know that both Y/n and Wanda was feeling the same.

meanwhile in Wandas room, she was crying for hours. only thing that was in Wandas mind was that what happened and she can't be this long unconscious. Vision and Steve came few times to check on Wanda while Steve went to check on Natasha too. Vision tried to calm Wanda down but got yelled at for getting into other things, and well few minutes later Vision was blasted trough Wandas door.

Y/n still haven't woke up now everybody was worried, who even can be this long passed out, well Y/n. when it was evening and the team were having dinner, everybody was silent cause they couldn't lighten up the mood. In a few months Y/n wasn't just a normal person to them she was a team member for them She would joke about most stupidest things, and if someone was having bad she was the one who would lighten up their day with her laugh or her smile. Y/n is a family member for the Avengers.

While the avengers were having silent dinner. The team didn't expect Y/n to wake up and straight up walk in the kitchen. Everybody was shocked.

Y/n POV

I woke up in the med-bay. How the fuck did i get here, and what the fuck happened. Oh wait i had a panic attack shit. the only thing that hurts was breathing i need my asthma pipe. I hope that it's in my bag which is in Wandas room probably. The med-bay was empty so i just walked to the elevator. I was hungry so i should go to kitchen first to get some snacks. so i pressed the 25 level. The elevator blinged which means I'm on the 25 level ( well duh). i walked out of the elevator to he kitchen. when i got there everybody was looking at me like that i was a walking dead. Well probably cause i got unconscious.

3rd Person POV

Everyone was looking at Y/N she just walked perfectly fine in the kitchen.

Tony: how are you awake?

Y/n: Should i be still unconscious?

Tony: No- But you were unconscious for almost 5 hours 

Y/n: damn ne score

Steve: So this has happened earlier

Y/n: Yes Steven people get panic attacks daily, but if i don't get my asthma pipe i usually get passed out.

Natasha: Wait so you have asthma?

Y/n: Well no but asthma pipe helps me when i get panic attacks

Natasha: Good to know about 5 hours late

Y/n: Well sorry that i can't scream when i'm having a panic attack

Natasha: sorry i just didn't know

Y/n: Thats alright

Wanda: Y/n

Y/n: Yes wanda

Wanda: Want to tell what was the reason for your panic attack?

Y/n: Uhm.. uhhh

Wanda: You don't have to tell now tell us or me when you're ready

Y/n: O-okay