He smiled slightly, cupping the younger's cheeks. "I love you for so many reasons, My Love. You're one of a kind. You really are. You're so kind, so pure hearted and your smile alone is enough to make my day." Of course, Taehyung was aware that Jungkook was far too drunk to interpret what he was saying. But The Elder wanted to say it nonetheless. Because wether he's drunk dazed or not, Jungkook had a right to know how he made Taehyung feel. "I Love How you Have the purest soul. You're the most important person to me, Baby. You're my Boyfriend, My Little Submissive and my sweetheart."

"Really?" Jungkook whimpered, his eyes burning with fresh tears once more. In his clouded mind, He couldn't make out everything Taehyung was saying, but he did hear some of it. Was he really that special? "I-I Mean that much to You?" Taehyung merely nodded, a little embarrassed about his non-characteristic sappy confession. "You do, Koo."

Jungkook sniffled, Squeezing Taehyung's arms as he began crying again. "Jungkook, You should get some sleep, Hm?" Taehyung said softly, his usually cold eyes holding nothing but affection as he gazed down at the dazed boy in his lap. "You'll feel better after a good night's sleep."

Jungkook blinked. Once. Twice, Before his pout formed a bright smile, his nose scrunching slightly as his eyes crinkled in the corners, tears stilling. "Okay! I Loooove You, T-Taehywungie!" He Stuffed clammy his face into the elder's neck, giggling lazily, wiggling his bottom as he did. "Very Vwery much!"

"And I Love you too, My Love." Taehyung consoled, Unable to wipe the small smile off his lips, "Now, Get some sleep...Your head will hate you tommorow morning otherwise."

————

"Oh my head." Jungkook whined against the warm skin of Taehyung's neck, wincing as a harsh pounding rang through his skull as soon as he moved. He scratched his head, carefully rolling off Taehyung's body with soft groan as the morning sunlight blinded him through the curtains which had been left open the night before, A loud yawn from Jimin cutting his thoughts off halfway.

He looked over, His face puffy from his Hangover as he popped open an eye to look at the sleepy, Disheveled blonde who Had managed to make a mess of crumbs on Taehyung's expensive Couch.

"J-Jiminie...What happened?" Jungkook Mumbled through a pout, rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws. "Why do I feel so yucky?"

Jimin yawned once more, accidentally hitting Hoseok's Cheek as hs stretched his arms out behind his back and sat up with a lazy grin. "We're Hungover." He snickered, hissing alightly before rubbing his temples. "Got a bit rowdy with the drinks last night, I'm Guessing."

Jungkook Oohed, covering his nose as he yawned softly Into his palm. He was exhausted. "Oh...My head Hurts..." he whined, slowly dropping back into Taehyung's Embrace. "Alot. I-I feel like I was crying?" At the contact, Taehyung's eyes slowly fluttered open, a throaty groan leaving him as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him forward so they were chest to chest.

"Good Morning, Baby. How's Your Head? Do You want some Aspirin?"

Jungkook yelped, nodding softly as he allowed himself to be babied and held in his boyfriend's arms. He Mumbled against Taehyung's Throat, His eyes fluttering shut. "Yes please... I-It Hurts..."

"It Will." Taehyung replied, yawning as he began to card his fingers through the silky strands that the younger possessed. "You and Jimin wouldn't stop drinking after I fell asleep. by the time I woke, you were both wasted."

Jimin Laughed, Wincing after as he shot the man a cheeky grin. "Sounds about right, Tae. You shouldn't Leave me without supervision around alcohol."

Taehyung sighed, shaking his head as he combed through Jungkook's messy hair with his fingers. Once Jimin and their friends woke Up and Left, He was planning on Asking Jungkook about this Yugyeom Guy, since he had been brought up the night before. Given, Jungkook was drunk, he was curious. Was This Yugyeom Jungkook's Ex?

He didn't know.

But Did he really want to know the dark truth of His Boyfriend's past?

Perhaps Not.

————

I would Have Updated sooner, but I was Busy AND i was stuck with what to write. So i'm Sorry for that!

Anyway, A quick heads-up for the next chapter. It will contain deep talk about abuse and sexual harassment, toxic relationships and Rape.

I jhope y'all enjoyed this chapter and i'll see y'all sooooon :D

Taesthickthighs