Jealous||kurt [requested]

Jealous||Kurt [requested]
(She/her pronouns!)
Y/n Pov:
Kurt was talking with Joan for a long time I didn't really think anything of it.They're are just friends right?Anyways Tommy then came up to me "Hey y/n" Tommy says "Yes?" I said "Can you help me and Cindy clean I know you aren supposed to but can you please help us"Tommy then says "Ok sure but we have to make it quick" I say "Thanks y/n you don't even know how much this means to me" Tommy says then we both start laughing

Kurts Pov:
I then see Tommy and y/n laughing what can they possibly laughing about "Hey Joan give me a minute" I said "Where are you going" she says but I'm already following Tommy and Y/n then Cindy said to hold on she was going to get more sponges I couldn't hear Tommy or y/n but then she started laughing and smiling I then go up to her and pull her arm but not to point when it hurts her "we are leaving come" I say "why though I'm going to help them" y/n says "Are you sure because it doesn't look like it" I say "It's true though Cindy is getting more sponges"Tommy says " This isn't any of your business let's go y/n" I say "sorry Tommy"y/n says then we go outside "Why are you getting so mad" y/n says "You were talking with Tommy" I say "So you're jealous"y/n says "no" I say "I didn't get mad when you were talking with Joan though" y/n says "Well me and Joan are friends" I said "So is Tommy and I don't assume things and I love you honestly you should've known that already" y/n says "I love you too and I'm sorry you can go back if you want" I say "Ok I will thank you" she says then kissing my cheek before going back.The end.

(A/n:Go and follow fearsstreetroleplaay on Tiktok I'm Sam on the account!!)