Katexmalereader*smut*[requested]

Katexmalereader*smut* [requested]

(I'm not a male I'm a female so if this sucks really bad I'm sorry but I do use any pronouns it's just my body isn't other wise *not saying you can't change it I'm not homophobic cause be who you are for your pride*)
Y/n POV
I'm the captain of the football team and Deena's twin brother.I'm also Kates  boyfriend nobody knows that yet.The teacher said that we're going to do something like a candlelight vigil and band,cheerleaders,football team had to be their.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got over their some stupid ignorant guys from Sunnyvale cat-called my girlfriend and my sister it go me so mad it filled me with angry and raged.
So I tackled the guys *they were three* some how I fought them all at once then some guy got up and started punching me then some girl said something I only heard half of it I didn't get a chance to hear the name *nothing to do with Sam and Peter*.   "######- Stop I know your better than this" said the girl crying I then rolled over and started hitting him eventually they pulled me off of him but I still wanted to hit him more.I couldn't find my sister but eventually now everyone started fighting I went to go find Kate so then I can protect her.She's probably strong though independent woman as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was on the bus I still got mad and frustrated because of what had happened and Kate was sitting next to me on the bus.Then one guy from my team said are you two dating referring me and Kate and that made everyone look at us."Yeah we are so what" Kate said smiling to me and then she kissed me everyone was cheering.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Kate got to my house it was just the two of us now.
Since Deena went to go with Sam or something like that and josh went to go with Deena since something happened to Sam.Then out of no where Kate starts kissing me which turn to a make out session.We took of half of our clothes and now the only things Kate was wearing was her bra and p*nties and I was in my boxers(I still don't know if that's how you spell it) we both were in our socks as well *thats hot 🤥* then I unclip her bra and started s*cking and l!cking(are u a cat 🤨) on her b—bs and then you took of her p*nties (I think I can get m book taken off if I say that) then you take off your b8xers and start thr*sting into her (y'all used protection) you then both came and showered and changed then watch a movie and cuddle(I don't like saying/typing that word lmao) the end.

(A/n don't even get me started this was horrible than I expected)
Requested by:
dav1233555