- A new beginning -

Start from the beginning

"Am I really a fairy...?"

Roxy didn't know how to respond to that, of course she was a fairy... right?

The girls managed to reach the great hall to enjoy a rich breakfast, bathed in fruits, cereals and the odd dish to give the young fairies energy for the new day.

While the students chatted in the great hall, Miss Griselda clinked her glass goblet with a spoon, getting the attention of all the students.

"Pay attention ladies, Headmistress Faragonda has an important announcement to all of you, so listen carefully."

"Good morning girls. I wanted tell you that we started this day with good news, since ourfacilities have been completely restored to start their new school year, " some of the fairies were happy and some others were disappointed with that news.

"And to start our new year, we will perform a dance tonight in this same room, as a thank you to the specialists of Red Fountain for all the support provided to our school."

Excited expressions appeared on the students faces, a small dance or celebration before resuming school activities would surely raise the spirits at school despite the fact that after they would return to the classes, tests and homework assigned to them.

"In conclusion girls, I want you to enjoy your day off, get everything ready for your celebration. Remember that everything here was be made for you".

After Faragonda's speech all the students left the room very excited, talking about the great event that was coming.

"How exciting, a dance to start a new school year in a good way" Serena said.

"Yes it is, but... I don't have any idea of what am I going to wear tonight." Noelle added to her friends. "Do you know what you're going to wear?"

"Well, I have a casual spring dress, but I think that isn't appropriate for a formal dance" Phoebe said.

"Exactly, I've got the same problem" Serena answered, coinciding with her friend.

"Well if you're ok with it, we could take a trip to the Magix boutiques, I heard that there's an off season sale and you know... we can distract ourselves and get to know more about each other." Roxy said, puting a smile on her friends face.

As soon as they agreed, the four girls ran into their rooms, looking for all the essential for a mall day and then boarded one of the buses heading to Magix. The fairy girls were in awe looking out the window, like children on an excursion to an amusement park in a new land.

Until they reaching the "Magix" bus stop, they got off, and headed to the fashionable shopping area in the city.

"What the...?!" Roxy exclamed when they arrived at the main street, catching the attention of her friends. All the stores were closing earlier than the normal.

"They can't be closed already! It's too early." Noelle said while she looking at the almost desolate street.

"If all the stores are closed... how will we get new dresses in time?" Serena asked to her friends.

Phoebe observed the environment around her and in the distance among the people who passed by, she observed the red-blonde haired boy that she had met before the day that she arrived at Alfea and the magical dimension. He was with his brunette friend from the other day shoping in front of a store.