- A real fairy -

Roxy, Serena and Phoebe went to Headmistress Faragonda's office after the attack, she had onlybeen surprised by the sudden attack of these three sorceresses, so she was able to recover toregain control of the school

"I don't understand Miss Faragonda" Roxy asked "What's the problem with me?" 

The Headmistressgot up from her seat trying to find an answer to the recent attack. Roxy alongwith some other fairies had been taken to the infirmary to check her wounds, but she try to madea magical attack, but it was useless. 

"Your medical report says there is nothing abnormal about you Roxy, it just shows signs of tiredness. But it seems the spell these girls have used was a direct attack on your powers." 

"That means that they stolen my powers?" Asked the fairy. 

"I couldn't say." Faragonda replied "Nebula has informed me that these 3 girls were fairies ofthe earth, but they were going to be judged for clinging to that vengeful spirit against all thosewho don't think like them".

"Their thirst for revenge made them lose their kindness and consequently, their light" Serena added. 

"That's right, those three girls are named Alexanna, Nila and Zarina, they have changed theirlight to become witches by giving their powers to the dark forces" Miss Faragonda explained"And now they have stolen Roxy's believix powers to increase their strength and continue hisrevenge against other fairies" 

"Then, they will use my magic against those that I want to protect." Roxy whispered. 

Faragonda's walked towards her, with a compassion face for the girl, she knew perfectly what shewas feeling. 

"Roxy, Listen to me. Those three girls have stolen your believix powers, but your magic is stillwith you" Faragonda said holding her hands and showing her unconditional support. The headmistress had the power to block any student's powers as punishment, but it was impossible towrest the magic from a fairy entirely. "You shouldn't be discouraged until we are sure of whatthese girls have done to you" 

Roxy stared at the ground very thoughtfully, Faragonda's words comforted her, but she wouldneed more time to process her sudden life change. 

"Serena, maybe you and Roxy wanna should go to your rooms to rest. It has been a very hecticstart for everyone" Faragonda looked at Phoebe for a few moments "But I need you to stay amoment, young lady, you and I have a lot to know about each other" 

With that said, Serena and Roxy left the Faragonda's office, leaving Phoebe alone with her. Shewasn't nervous, on the contrary, she was confused as she about what had just happened. 

"I have been informed that you have infiltrated a magical school, under Miss Griselda supervision without being a student and without invitation." She spoke taking a seat in front of thepink-haired girl.