Chp4: Practice

Hyejin's Pov

///// Fast foward to practice section //////

"Okay kids! Go to the changing room, afterwards go to the training field." Mrs.Chin said. We went to the changing room along with our helpers, ( The boys went to the boys changing room ). After we change we went straight to the field a.k.a injuries, training field to be exact but known as death trap too. Each one of us will fight the other classmates or classes, the classes that join we us were SC10 and SC2  where YeHee was but luckily she's not the person I will fight against. " Everyone's here so lets start it!" Ka Ha Na, our senior, press a button that actives the field to a training field, Mrs.Chin started to call students who will fight, everyday will be random but I requested to make sure I'm not with YeHee, and I might be the  last one to fight. I can see the helpers healing some student and seniors practicing for the next Death trap, yes you read it right, Death trap is where you will fight till death, dangerous, I know and too risky, " Ms.Hyejin!" "Mr.DaeHo!" What in the world??? DaeHo is a vampire, *sigh* *Ting* I have Aura  choking, this will be a piece of cake.

/////The battle starts /////

" Aren't you afraid?" - DaeHo

"About you? Never." - Me

*DaeHo changes to vampire form*

He started to charge over but I managed to dodge fast, but hey where do I get it from? Ofc from DaeHo, 

"How did you?" -DaeHo

"Fool, I can use anyones' power."-Me

He mumbled " Impossible." although I can hear it.

" 5 minutes left !" shouted Mrs.Chin. Others were watching us in amaze including EXO.

" Let's not waste time, shall we?" -Me

He looked at me in confused, where I also got the chance to choke him, no worries the helpers can bring him alive again. I point my hand at his direction and squeeze my hand into a fist and he started to put his hand on his neck, after awhile he was dead and the time ended. The helpers quickly bring him alive again.

///// End of battle ////

" Wow! Good play there! You're the only student with no injuries, Congrats!" Mrs.Chin, I was about to say Thank you when the principal cut me," Ms.Hyejin please go to my office after break. See you later." Mrs.Won told me,"Okay," I replied." Congrats Hyejin!!!" YeHee cheered, so does Exo-K, "Thanks guys..."

someone's pov

Her powers are getting stronger than before, she can kill vampires, I must extinct Shiva people, who only have 3 people left.....which includes you princess, along with your parents....