"A scent?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows "why does that need planning" 

"Ugh, Cat, a good scent will decide what happens at the end of the night," she said looking at all my perfumes 

"I'm not talking about this with you" I shook my head "I'll pick one out and whatever happens happens" 

"Fine, I knew I wouldn't be able to get to you" she sighed "I think you should go for a more natural look on your makeup but do your eyebrows, it's a signature Cat, look" 

"Obviously" I laughed "I wouldn't go a day without it, by the way where are you having the party?" 

"At Obie's hotel," I told her, her face scrunched up, I had no idea why but she quickly replaced it with a pained smile 

"Thats' great" 

👑

When I got to my party the first thing that I noticed was that there was a sushi bar, I loved sushi, it was my favorite food. everything was so glamourous and fun, my dad did a great job as usual. 

"Cat!" I turned around to see Zoya walking up to me "happy birthday" she handed me a box which I tool gratefully 

"Thank you! I'm glad you could make it" I told her "your sister would have killed me if I didn't"

"Actually I don't think she really cares right now," Zoya told me sadly 

"What do you mean?" I asked 

"There's the birthday girl" a set of arms wrapped around my waist and spun me around 

"Max" I threw my arms around him before giving him a kiss 

"I got you something very special but you have to wait to open it," he said kissing my nose softly 

"You guys are so cute" JC squealed walking over "this party is amazing, your dad really went all out" 

"Well he does know how to throw the best parties" I laughed placing Zoya's gift down in the gift pile "this is incredible" 

"Cat, this place looks fabulous," Audrey said walking over with Aki, I gave them both hugs "we have to go check everything out, I saw that there is a huge ice cream bar which we need to hit" she pulled me away to a private corner and gave me a sly grin "Do you think you and Max are gonna, ya know" 

"Dude I have no idea" I sighed with a small laugh "why does everyone wanna know"

"It's a birthday tradition Cat," she told me "if it doesn't happen it breaks the tradition"

"We just started dating" I reminded her "it's not a tradition for us" 

"Maybe not personally but for people that have boyfriends, that's a different story"

"ok, ok, but I'm not going to push it," I told her, at that moment my phone chimed, I rolled my eyes it was GG, I hate Gossip Girl's posts it just starts so much drama 

Spotted: Monet De Haan getting rejected. It seems only yesterday that she was in with the whole group but she was taken off of the guest list, JC must really be important to Cat otherwise Monet would be inside enjoying a cosmo. 

"What are you going to do about Monet?" Max asked as we ate sushi "she's going to be pissed as hell at school"

"Well, she should have thought of that before stabbing Jules in the back," I told him he laughed and ate some more, the sushi was so good, I don't have it all that often because I don't usually have the time 

"do you think Monet is going to work with Pippa and Bianca?" he asked 

"No" I shook my head "they're too low, even for her"

"She could cause some real damage because she knows everything about us" Max frowned setting his chopstick down "she could ruin JC"

"I know, JC and I talked about it earlier"  

"Hey, let's play suck and blow" Luna cheered I gasped and grabbed Max's hand getting in line, Audrey and Aki were in front of us, I watched as everyone did it, I was getting nervous because I didn't want to be the one to drop the card, that would be embarrassing. Max got it from Audrey and right as it was going to be my turn he dropped the card and kissed me instead, everyone around us cheered and took pictures I probably should have been expecting that. 

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Cat!" Zoya brought over the cake with eighteen candles and held it right in front of me 

"Make a wish Cat," Max grinned. I closed my eyes and blew out the candles. I wished that all my friends stayed together and that we would have the best year ever. 

Heyyy, so now that part one of Gossip Girl is over and episodes won't be coming out for a little I will be writing chapters based on the original GG! This book may not be updated for a day or two due to the fact that there is a hurricane coming to where I live and we might lose power :(